40 Glocc Breaks Down His Convo W/ The Game's Child Molestation Victim;"Wack100 Tried To Smash Too"

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
That fameolous blog said the Girl never even had a baby and then DMs are fake but who knows who to believe. I haven’t listen to game since
Wrong she had the baby, people seen her pregnant and all but game is paying her so she's trying to act like it's her mother's baby

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
the-game-and-kids.jpg

Screen-Shot-2014-06-24-at-12.04.12-PM.png

thegame1.png

the-game-kids.png

122dh8w.jpg

Madison-Real-father-Mike.png

Madison-and-her-real-family.png

*The Game has been putting on quite the front with his new daughter Madison.

She has shown up in every family photo since Game claimed her as his daughter.

But ex-fiancee Tiffney Cambridge recently called out Game — saying Madison wasn’t his real daughter. And she was actually on point with her statements.

Madison’s real father Mike stepped forward — creating the Instagram account @Madison_Mike and showing photos of him with Madison and other family.

Cambridge said the little girl was taken under Game’s wing and she plays on his youth basketball team.

But Game claims her as his daughter no matter what everyone else believes and even said her father wasn’t in her life.

Game responded to Cambridge and his critics with, “so let’s get one thing clear for ALL & EVERYONE that has questions about MY DAUGHTER @daddyslilworld !!!!!!! She is my daughter !!! I am her FATHER !!!”

He added, “doesn’t matter if I am biologically her father or if I adopted her or if a father figure was absent in her life the last 9 years of it or not…… What matters is from the moment I laid eyes on her I knew that WE BOTH we’re put into each other’s lives for a reason.”

Game claimed Madison’s father was NEVER in her life — not since birth.

“Her birth father, whomever he might be has been absent from her life since her birth & once I found that out, after already falling in love with her for the months prior to me accepting the role of her FATHER,” he said. “I immediately had several conversations with her mother (who works very hard for all of her children & doesn’t NEED a thing) we agreed that I would take the place as Madison’s FATHER.”

:jwallum: