4 Xbox Exclusives officially announced for Playstation 5, Playstation 4, & Nintendo Switch

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

well-there-it-is.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're all mid to shyt games.

Pentiment, Hi-fi Rush and Sea of Thieves could do well on the Switch. But I don't think anything will do well on PlayStation

Hi-Fi Rush can do well on PS5 cause of dualsense haptic feedback and adaptive triggers :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: x2y

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Pentiment: I thought was going to be trash but I actually enjoyed the story. But it won't do well as it's old school straight text reading no voice acting or CG Cinemas etc. 3 out of 5. I don't think it's going to sell well, it'll get a small following. If they throw it on PS+ essential it could do numbers that way

Sea of Thieves: is trash granted I haven't tried the game since the first year or so that it dropped. 2 out of 5.

Grounded: Don't care this could be a hit with the kids on PS and Switch. I only played like 30 mins when it was on beta. 3 out of 5.

Hi FI Rush: The most polished best looking of the 4 games IMO. I think it will do well on PS. 4 outta 5.

Hopefully all 4 do well so that Microsoft opens up the flood gates and stop pretending that they care about the Xbox consoles.

Last edited: