4 can be chosen...

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Wild to me how everyone who believes certain humans were “chosen” just so happen to be one of the chosen ones themselves :stopitslime:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Another site should be made, just get your creatives, band together, and make it. This site is trash, you have these egomaniacs, who are definitely stupid, that maintain the site because they can't shut up.

People like this have no one to talk to in person. Notice their post count.

Their post counts are insane, now consider how often they post per week. These people don't do anything, so why do you engage? To fulfill you own ego? Before these fools?

They allow all manner of ill on here, EVERY DAY, nothing productive.

Reflected

Daps
You have black MEN and WOMEN looking for websites, with productivity. Just make sure you create actual rules and stick to them

UNLIKE HERE where the mods let PEDOS go by because they are consistent posters. Recognize, most consistent poster will never be permabanned because they are powering the server with their ability to generate traffic.

IF you make the website, or band together, I will give you FREE insight on doing that and generating profit. I won't even take a % or ask for special privileged, I acutally won't even sign up.

I will even oversee design for FREE.

Reflected

Daps
You got programmers, with degrees...

You got creatives on here, some even went big...

You got marketing guys on here, with connections...

Reflected

Daps
Just look at the view counts on each page and how much is generated in a day, is that botted? If not, what does that mean to you, monetarily? It clearly has value or else the site would shut down. Is it being ran at a negative for our sake?

They get free engagement from you guys because you have nothing to do with your lives... The Admin has locked you in, it's like a prison and you guys are doing time.

Reflected

Daps
They would be writing dissertations if I asked their opinion on Israel v Palestine or Russia v Ukraine.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
You have black MEN and WOMEN looking for websites, with productivity. Just make sure you create actual rules and stick to them

UNLIKE HERE where the mods let PEDOS go by because they are consistent posters. Recognize, most consistent poster will never be permabanned because they are powering the server with their ability to generate traffic.

IF you make the website, or band together, I will give you FREE insight on doing that and generating profit. I won't even take a % or ask for special privileged, I acutally won't even sign up.

I will even oversee design for FREE.

You say that now; but tomorrow morning your eyes are going to bleeding and your skull is going to be burning.

You gonna wish you took that $$$ nobody is offering to feel better.

Reflected

Daps
You say that now; but tomorrow morning your eyes are going to bleeding and your skull is going to be burning.

You gonna wish you took that $$$ nobody is offering to feel better.

I'm in their heads.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'm in their heads.

20210628_214238-copy-2-scaled.jpg

he said the same thing.