4 can be chosen...

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Chosen to do important things, and change the course of your life. You can focus on this platform, nothing else. On this platform, nothing but sophists, who you know, like yourself, have an inability to notably change the course of their lives. This is an incredibly difficult task, so much so that people like me are baking in a overabundance of privilege, and you can only keep quiet for so long about it.

Point is, you will never meet another person like me in your lifetime... Your lifetime, that's before you die. The hourglass for that starts now, you are now aware that time for you is a matter of countdown, not counting up, and you will be passed up when you seize existence on this plane.

I can grant you a notable mental escape on this plane, although, you won't reach God with this route. It's not a route the humble would take, you will have to abandon your values and submit to rhetoric, logic, and reasoning. How many do you think will submit to me for a chance at "real" $$$, cars, women in abundance, pleasure in abundance, and the ability to tell everyone else that they were wrong? I can grant you that, because without me, you are basic, and without God, I am basic, simply put.

Consider this, I did not encounter a single intelligent person on this website and I will say the host of what I typed on this site was WRONG. I was wrong, but I loved being wrong and being wrong so many days has gotten me to this position in life. I have been wrong so many times, about little things, and many monumental things.

Well, you will have to admit to being wrong and pay the toll to ride with me. Loyalty is a not a thing most humans throughout history could ever grasp, so I will string you out in the same manner your employer does, $$$, it is the same manner you would take if you were privileged. So there will be a cost ($$$). Is this a cult? No, but it will always be whatever you want it to be. Of course.

The decision to even take one person will be made before the year ends. Consider, I could take no one, and I'm fine with that, but you guys talk so much, surely you can explain these things in great detail and win the life you always wanted. A life a purpose too. So not just money, purpose.

Your task, before ever being considered will be presented below. And you have so much time, so don't miss your shot being lazy.

What is your interpretation of ONE of the following items:

Artwork:

800px-Mona_Lisa%2C_by_Leonardo_da_Vinci%2C_from_C2RMF_retouched.jpg

Music:

Literature:

zRixdfN.png

Reflected

Daps
That signature is brutal. But I was right...

Reflected

Daps
Also, most of these sites are set up for combat, so it's natural that you become annoying to be around. They don't let in new blood because they can't afford it, so they know you, addicted to this site, will continue to keep it at a level that profits/redirects. The person who purchased it can clearly do basic arithmetic. That's an advantage in this world.

This site alone is a trap, so why would you listen to anyone that couldn't see that, at the bare minimum?

You have proof, to your left*, of how much time you wasted here. Circular reasoning is a sinister thing.

Reflected

Daps
Bump

They have so much to say about EVERYTHING else.

Last edited: