4 BLACK Grandparents hive make some NOISE!!!!!

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I'm from Louisiana we got Matt Barnes dudes that will smoke you if you say they not black...ain't no Plessy folk running round like that no more.
Man them creoles are something else, nikka will look just like Logic and all and try and fade you if you say that :huhldup:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Man them creoles are something else, nikka will look just like Logic and all and try and fade you if you say that :huhldup:
Yep...and some of em will only date spent Motor Oil Jet Black dudes too and be pissed if you point them to a direction of another light bright.

I dated two creoles and they all love Jet black men

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Dont have any alive :mjcry:
Me too breh...me too :mjcry: my PawPaw died the week I got into the museum's permenant art collection...blew up his phone and he never called me back...on Sunday was posed to geaux see him at the Old Soldiers home and let him know he got a Grandson in museum....he died overnight Saturday in his sleep.

That's was December 2021....Greatest week and most saddest week all in one. Never experienced that shyt before....to be so happy and then so depressed talking to the curator at the same time.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

old-man-black-man.gif

full

Not you dropping a classic in here

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Me too breh...me too :mjcry: my PawPaw died the week I got into the museum's permenant art collection...blew up his phone and he never called me back...on Sunday was posed to geaux see him at the Old Soldiers home and let him know he got a Grandson in museum....he died overnight Saturday in his sleep.

That's was December 2021....Greatest week and most saddest week all in one. Never experienced that shyt before....to be so happy and then so depressed talking to the curator at the same time.
Crazy reading this because I’m going to my grandma’s gravesite tomorrow :mjcry: