Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Roxy won fair and square.... she literally told no lies... she said for a year "give me a fair one on one match and I will win My belt back"

Last edited:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Who else want some of RoxiBo
0_dn6f.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
know whats crazy....ive never played a fallout game :dwillhuh:

Play Fallout 3 ASAP

Fallout 4 is for the "mainstream appeal"

Fallout 3 is more "modern" than 4, but, retains a lot of the feel of the old school Fallouts

Fallout: New Vegas is loved by everyone, but, the Vegas setting takes too much time to get into

Fallout 3 is fun immediately because of the characters and setting

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Lyra seem like the type of wife whose food might not be the tastiest, but she gonna make sure you have your proteins and your Vegetables for a balanced diet, and it's gonna be a solid 7 outta 10.

Lyra come off like when she buys something with cash and there's under a dollar left over, she'll tell the cashier to keep the change.

Lyra seem like if she ever heard her child was getting bullied at school, she'd roll her sleeves up, say "OH I OUGHTA!", catch herself, realize that assaulting a child is wrong, and do one of those "Stop. Breathe. And count to 3." type exercises we learned from those Fox Kids commercials in the 90s.

Lyra look like she takes Halloween extremely seriously, but never has the flyest costume at the party.