4/23 ESPN+ PPV & BT Sports: Dillian Whyte Vs Tyson Fury (WBC Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Whyte by decision

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Whyte by KO

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Whyte by TKO

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Fury by decision

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Fury by KO

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Fury by TKO

Votes: 19 26.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJK

All Star
Daps
So many saying how Fury would fare vs boxers of other eras.
I think I would trust boxing experts about Fury before I trust posters who don't even know how to lace up a boxing glove

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
hypothetically If Fury boxing skills are 90. Wilders are 70. Where does that lead to him not being a "boxer" however. you don't somehow luck into being 40-0 or w/e the fukk he was before the trilogy. Unless you're insinuating people we're just standing in front of him getting hit with things and he wasnt setting anything up at all. What do you think is more likely. 40 people "let" Wilder knock them out, or he at the least set...some of them up through boxing ability.

No, you don't "luck into being 40-0 or w/e", you just cherry-pick 40 trash fighters

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usyk is a HOF fighter already
In Cruiserweight absolutely. I'm just finding hard to give a man who has had two fights in HW those kind of flowers. Maybe the detractors are right the abject lack of skills are telling in that a Cruiserweight can come up and take all the straps within two fights :francis:

The Observer

All Star
Daps
No, you don't "luck into being 40-0 or w/e", you just cherry-pick 40 trash fighters
yeah of course he cherry picked 40 trash fighters....then somehow beat the best heavyweights of this generation easily.....

After being an overweight drug addict for 2 years aswell

:mjlol:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
The same Bowe that wanted no parts of Lewis?

Tyson probably has the longest reach of any champion. I would love to see actual analysis on how all of these 6'4 and below guys are going to beat him. Not disagreeing, but I'm not seeing the analysis. People are just dropping names.

fury has the longest

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
yeah of course he cherry picked 40 trash fighters....then somehow beat the best heavyweights of this generation easily.....

:mjlol:

Like how hard is it to give breh his flowers :dead: by this logic outside of what...wlad Tyson been fighting nothing but bums too :ohhh:

Daps
These current HW boxers aren't bad.......Fury is just too good, thats why the rest look terrible against him
Yep, Fury being underrated on some of these lists.

He looked great tonight, thought his legs gone during Wilder 3 as he just overwhelmed Wilder with not much movement, he was back to fighter he was during the 2nd Wilder fight, made Whyte look awful.

Respect to Wilder, a long count away from a W over Fury, put him down multiple times over the course of the next 2 fights. Wilder beats anybody in the division bar Fury and maybe Usyk but Usyk gets hit.

AJ loses to Usyk then Usyk-Fury and AJ-Wilder be the fights to make