4/23 ESPN+ PPV & BT Sports: Dillian Whyte Vs Tyson Fury (WBC Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Whyte by decision

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Whyte by KO

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Whyte by TKO

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Fury by decision

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Fury by KO

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Fury by TKO

Votes: 19 26.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fury is nearly 7 foot and has welterweight type of skills with one punch KO power and elite defense, just stop sleeping. He is an ATG, period. Trust me, I don’t like his personality etc. but he is a problem for anyone in any era and arguably beats anyone.

SMH at Ngannu though, really….why even enterain this bs.

$$$$$

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
48ZEE0.gif

:russ: I was about to post that gif.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Based on the people he fought?

He just has Wilder, and Wilder has one punch power, to claim he is a boxer is a stretch.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

here we go with the jumping the shark shyt. Wilder not a boxer now but been the only person to land several knockdowns on the least hit HW in the division. All these nikkas train religiously and are over 220 lbs. THEY ALL HAVE ONE PUNCH POWER FYM:gucci:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
How is Fury a HW GOAT based on only 5 world title fights against an old man, a very average B level fighter, and 3 fights vs one of the most fraudulent bums to ever be a HW champion?

Whyte is the type of B- level name Fury should have had on his resume 5+ years ago. Not a surprising result that any boxing fan with common sense could have predicted.

Fury obviously has skills and is currently the #1 HW, but save that talk until he fights the best all around fighters available to him in Joshua and Usyk.

...and lol at saying Wilder beats Whyte based on this. Wilder has 3.67% of the skills and fight IQ Fury displayed in this fight.

Wilder definitely KOs Whyte cold. This is someone who was dropped by Oscar Rivas.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
These current HW boxers aren't bad.......Fury is just too good, thats why the rest look terrible against him

Nah they are bad Wilder and Whyte are 2nd rate fighters, Usyk is good but not even a HW, Joshua was the one who looked like he could compete with Fury but he doesn’t have the natural aggression and talent a boxer of his level would have in the 90’s, think Lewis Holyfield these guys had a vicious edge AJ doesn’t have.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

here we go with the jumping the shark shyt. Wilder not a boxer now but been the only person to land several knockdowns on the least hit HW in the division.
Jesus Christ man.

Rank Wilder's skills against any great fighter who has gone before. Skills, not power.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Usyk is a great boxer but he's too small for Fury IMO

Yea we saw whyte go southpaw in that first round granted he looked sloppy. I know usyk would be more smoother but I just think going to the body to going be hard fury didn’t throw his right too much when whyte was southpaw he could have but he was just figuring it out. USYK would have to stick and move also fury didn’t even push forward like he did vs wilder I think he would back usyk up if his footwork isn’t great USYK would get stopped.