4/23 ESPN+ PPV & BT Sports: Dillian Whyte Vs Tyson Fury (WBC Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Whyte by decision

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Whyte by KO

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Whyte by TKO

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Fury by decision

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Fury by KO

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Fury by TKO

Votes: 19 26.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I hope Fury does not retire. He owns the fans an AJ fight. Biggest fight that can be made in boxing provided AJ can win the Usyk rematch.

I know many will disagree, but AJ is the one fighter that can beat Fury. Styles makes fights. Despite a suspect chin, AJ has enough size, power in both hands and can KO with basically any power punch.

AJ needs a new trainer and a dog in his corner man after that first fighter with wilder fury switched it up for the better learned some new things and got better. AJ been stagnant and hasn’t changed shyt after losing he needs a dog in his corner who’s gonna see and tell him things to fix. I think he asked his corner what he got hit with when he got knocked down Vs Ruiz and I don’t even think his corner responded so he could adapt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so Francis Ngannou vs fury? :heh:

dude just called francis over and they want to do it

DJK

All Star
Daps
I hope Fury does not retire. He owns the fans an AJ fight. Biggest fight that can be made in boxing provided AJ can win the Usyk rematch.

I know many will disagree, but AJ is the one fighter that can beat Fury. Styles makes fights. Despite a suspect chin, AJ has enough size, power in both hands and can KO with basically any power punch.

An agreement was made in principle for an AJ-Fury fight.
But AJ blew it.
And AJ has more than a suspect chin.
Usyk whooped him by out-boxing him.
Fury would do the same.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
bullshyt-get-the-fukk-outta-here.gif

Tyson Fury isn't a contender or factor in the mid 90's, let alone the 70 & 80's.
Fury wouldn’t be a factor in the mid 90s ?

:usure:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I hope Fury does not retire. He owes the fans an AJ fight. Biggest fight that can be made in boxing provided AJ can win the Usyk rematch.

I agree with you but I can see Fury wrapping those long arms around AJ all night, clinching him and eventually tiring him out. You saw how he was wrapping up Dillian.:francis:

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fury is nearly 7 foot and has welterweight type of skills with one punch KO power and elite defense, just stop sleeping. He is an ATG, period. Trust me, I don’t like his personality etc. but he is a problem for anyone in any era and arguably beats anyone.

SMH at Ngannu though, really….why even enterain this bs.