4/23 ESPN+ PPV & BT Sports: Dillian Whyte Vs Tyson Fury (WBC Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Whyte by decision

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Whyte by KO

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Whyte by TKO

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Fury by decision

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Fury by KO

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Fury by TKO

Votes: 19 26.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm calling this now. Whyte by KO. If I'm wrong ban me for a month.

For betting reasons I cant stop thinking about what you have said and why, and I demand an explanation of some type.

Also, you should put some cash up. You seem pretty confident, you ought to win something if youre right.

Last edited:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whyte dropped Fury in sparring, know sparring isn't a pro fight so doesn't necessarily have any baring on what will happen on the night but just adds that little bit of context, was with a body shot which put Fury down to one knee. If Whyte keeps his head and has the right gameplan he can cause problems if he gets reckless could gas or get hurt/stopped himself, he has to go for it but at the right times and in the right away. Hopefully it's a good fight.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whyte dropping fury in sparring isnt anything really...fury is chinny lol

Was to the body but true he's been dropped by numerous fighters even in the pros, just adds a bit of background for the people who think he has zero chance, Fury is favourite which is fair but Whyte does have some power capable of doing damage if he lands well.

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was to the body but true he's been dropped by numerous fighters even in the pros, just adds a bit of background for the people who think he has zero chance, Fury is favourite which is fair but Whyte does have some power capable of doing damage if he lands well.
sparring doesn't mean shyt, Mike Tyson got his ass kicked in sparring.... alot of fighters will allow themselves to get hit more than usual in sparring to see how they react, resist etc.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sparring doesn't mean shyt, Mike Tyson got his ass kicked in sparring.... alot of fighters will allow themselves to get hit more than usual in sparring to see how they react, resist etc.

Didn't say it necessarily does, apart from that Whyte can hurt Fury if he lands well but anyone knowledgeable knows that already. Most people see Fury as the logical favourite but it's boxing and what happens on the night.