[4/10/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Lordy, I hope there are tapes - All In backstage footage to be released

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Renee looked a little uncomfortable during bruvs promo too :mjcry: Why can’t we all just get along

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I don't mind Ospreay shooting back at Hunter. Hunter is obviously salty about Tony Khan paying all these wrestlers a ton of money and Ospreay signed a big deal to come over so he don't care. :manny:
Mild shot. I don't think Trips is gonna care about I married the bosses daughter remarks anymore.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Renee looked a little uncomfortable during bruvs promo too :mjcry: Why can’t we all just get along
because they had her stand there probably unaware of the shot at HHH because that also had her face on the screen effectively co-signing it by association. Renee probably figuring they were torpedoing her comeback run down the line by making her stand there while Ospreay punched up at an executive of a different company who is medically retired :mjlol:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I was wondering how in the world they would tie FTR into this knowing FTR actually had nothing to do with that “fight” in reality.