[4/10/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Lordy, I hope there are tapes - All In backstage footage to be released

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
when did Trippa Laych mention Ospreay? Is this one of those times where a dude on nobody's radar think somebody relevant is shooting at them? :dahell:

He took a shot at Ospreay during the Night 1 press conference saying there are some guys who don't want to grind and take the easy route. It was clearly a shot at Will Ospreay turning him down to sign with AEW. Entire thing was weird. Like why was Triple H even talking about that :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Good or bad, With all the buzz so far tonight they should've had a killer main event match set up.

Dustin ass could've challenged Okada or something and got put down while Joe defended against Bryan, Ospreay, Claudio, or somebody. Or have Sasha make her in ring debut.

Instead they follow up with this six man tag :francis:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
when did Trippa Laych mention Ospreay? Is this one of those times where a dude on nobody's radar think somebody relevant is shooting at them? :dahell:
He said on Friday at their media thing that free agents were running from the grind by not wanting to go to WWE and he didn’t want them anyway

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
why is Ospreay belly aching about flying back and forth from the UK when he was the one who refused to relocate to America
Didn't HHH question the dedication from the people that didn't sign with WWE and went for an easier schedule with AEW? Saying he wanted people that were there for the grind? I guess Ospreay was trying to say he ain't doing nothing.