[4/10/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Lordy, I hope there are tapes - All In backstage footage to be released

taker597

Superstar
Daps
My son has 64 hrs of playtime in on 2k24 already....:picard:

He's still never made less than an A in school so not sure what to do about it....:yeshrug:
Be glad he has a hobby that he enjoys?

Instead of taking away in moderation. Maybe introduce to him other hobbies to supplement it. Competitive board games, DnD, etc.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
Watching this Dynamite with a heavy heart brehs. Not too long ago got the call my great uncle passed. He was a huge wrestling fan, so was his widow who was a big Sting and Ric Flair fan. Whenever he'd call he was always watching RAW or Smackdown. He was 96. 🥀

Honorary 10-bell salute for your great unc, my condolences breh.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Watching this Dynamite with a heavy heart brehs. Not too long ago got the call my great uncle passed. He was a huge wrestling fan, so was his widow who was a big Sting and Ric Flair fan. Whenever he'd call he was always watching RAW or Smackdown. He was 96. 🥀

Sending condolences breh

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Sorry to hear that, ya I felt like that when my best friend passed last summer he was the main one offline I talked wrestling with. Anyway my condolences, r.i.p.