(4/1/24) The Point of no Return The Final Boss Awaits Monday Night Raw Thread (Raw Wrestlemania Go Home Show) Live From Brooklyn NY

Will Cody Finish his Story

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I do not want Cody to win yet. Honestly, Roman as champ has been the best thing about WWE for the last almost 4 years. Cody is best chasing it. Give Roman a full 5 year run as champ. But if Cody does win at WM please, motherfukking, please, let Damian cash in immediately and snatch that shyt up. The total swerve. That would be great tv if you're going to end Roman's reign.

Alaskan
Daps
neckbeards mad
tumblr_lzhvxyamA11qbj2hso1_400.gif
Vince looks deranged in this gif.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It depends if they are doing the Cena and Austin Avengers Endgame bit.

Is it better they do that on Night 1 or Night 2 with Blood rules.

I honestly think Reign vs. Cody with Bloodline Rules is the way to go unless they just rehash their original match with Cody winning.

Then, you get into the argument of do you want to overbook Cody biggest moment of his career with other stars?
Very predictable and that's not an insult. I want night 2 to be a completely chaotic main event scene, because seeing a singles match where you might get one person interfering sounds boring as fukk.
Only to faggits....
You are in the very small minority that wants Cody & Seth to win night 1 :mjlol:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
I do not want Cody to win yet. Honestly, Roman as champ has been the best thing about WWE for the last almost 4 years. Cody is best chasing it. Give Roman a full 5 year run as champ. But if Cody does win at WM please, motherfukking, please, let Damian cash in immediately and snatch that shyt up. The total swerve. That would be great tv if you're going to end Roman's reign.

You want to end a 4 year title reign with Damian Priest cash in at Wrestlemania :gucci:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Very predictable and that's not an insult. I want night 2 to be a completely chaotic main event scene, because seeing a singles match where you might get one person interfering sounds boring as fukk.

You are in the very small minority that wants Cody & Seth to win night 1 :mjlol:
People want Avengers Endgame for this moment.

It's one of the rare times that they should go all in... It would be the 1st true NO DQ single title main event since Austin Rock X7. Which is wild.