(4/1/24) The Point of no Return The Final Boss Awaits Monday Night Raw Thread (Raw Wrestlemania Go Home Show) Live From Brooklyn NY

Will Cody Finish his Story

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a 1980s southern territory (Crockett, Mid South, Memphis, etc) beat down.

Cody knows that sh1t still works if he's willing to get whipped HARD. The angle with MJF was a modern classic. Rock shoulda got a couple more good ones in when Cody's shirt was off, but the crowd definitely felt that first one

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
There's a lot they can do tbh. Cody HAS to go over after losing last yr, but they can have Rock or Roman eat the pin night 1, they can have them go over Night 1... lots of ways it can play out.

Rock's gotta remain strong to put over Reigns next yr too.
I expect Cody to take the pin Saturday, and win Sunday.

I want Rome to pass Terry (fukk that bytch) but I don't see them doing this much with Cody to not have him win. He's paid his dues it's his time now.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
There's a lot they can do tbh. Cody HAS to go over after losing last yr, but they can have Rock or Roman eat the pin night 1, they can have them go over Night 1... lots of ways it can play out.

Rock's gotta remain strong to put over Reigns next yr too.
I just wonder who’s gonna be the face and who’s going to be the heel in that feud. I figured it would be rock as the face in Roman as the heel but one of the posters on here a week or two ago said it could be the opposite with Rock as the heel and Roman as the face and I feel like that would be a little bit more intriguing.

Last edited:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wonder who’s gonna be the face and who’s going to be the hill in that feud. I figured it would be rock as the face in Roman as the heel but one of the posters on here a week or two ago said it could be the opposite with Rock as the heel and Roman as the face and I feel like that would be a little bit more intriguing.

Rock taking over the bloodline and calling roman a disgrace

:mjgrin:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I expect Cody to take the pin Saturday, and win Sunday.

I want Rome to pass Terry (fukk that bytch) but I don't see them doing this much with Cody to not have him win. He's paid his dues it's his time now.

They could have made Cody wait another yr and it probably would've worked so long as he had big stuff to do in that yr, but now he has to win. Losing again would kill him as a top face

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I just wonder who’s gonna be the face and who’s going to be the hill in that feud. I figured it would be rock as the face in Roman as the heel but one of the posters on here a week or two ago said it could be the opposite with Rock as the heel and Roman as the face and I feel like that would be a little bit more intriguing.
I see a Roman face turn after mania.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I do not want rock turning face so soon. He’s doing some of his best work as Final Boss. Curious which route they take..