(4/1/24) The Point of no Return The Final Boss Awaits Monday Night Raw Thread (Raw Wrestlemania Go Home Show) Live From Brooklyn NY

Will Cody Finish his Story

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Wondering if they can do the impossible and steal the show on Saturday?

May be hard with Night 1 but we will see.
I was gonna complete the thought but decided not to - this will be the first year where NXT won't have the best in-ring show during Mania weekend in like... 5 years. And that's with me fully believing Melo puts Trick over like a billion dollars and Trick comes out of the match on a tear and a clear path to the title.

But... yeah. Main roster actually main rostering this year. Saturday gon be the night :blessed:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I was gonna complete the thought but decided not to - this will be the first year where NXT won't have the best in-ring show during Mania weekend in like... 5 years. And that's with me fully believing Melo puts Trick over like a billion dollars and Trick comes out of the match on a tear and a clear path to the title.

But... yeah. Main roster actually main rostering this year. Saturday gon be the night :blessed:

Yeah that main event tag match and ladder fukkery. And also the Twins match. :whew:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Natalya we still have not forgotten you showing up in Tampa last week and beating someone you shouldn't have beat.

Owen/Bret is an all-time.
But... I haven't forgotten. Or forgiven.