(4/1/24) The Point of no Return The Final Boss Awaits Monday Night Raw Thread (Raw Wrestlemania Go Home Show) Live From Brooklyn NY

Will Cody Finish his Story

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Gunther gotta take that L tho.
It's time for him to move up so that means eating that L so he can get that belt moved. Nothing more he can do with it.

That said... if Priest ran out there and pinned Sami for the IC it would solve a whole bunch of problems. Gunter stays strong, Sami has someone to chase who he can conceivably beat, and the main event scene doesn't need to downgrade to fit Priest/JD into it

Priest should just cash in on Seth tonight then Seth can “regain” focus on the belt drop out of the tag match with Cody and force himself into a triple threat with Drew and Priest end up eating the pin and then Drew and Priest can do a quick program until CM Punk comes back

Gunther could challenge Drew too

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Lashley is GOATED though... Gunther hasn't proven himself as a world champion yet. We know The Bloodline fears Lashley but imperium don't even come across as a bleep on the radar
Imperium no, But Gunther yes

800+ Days as NXT UK Champion
660+ Days as IC Champion

Hasn't been pinned or submitted since.......Shid I don't even know.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Unlike G-Ice during Gunther's matches--I ain't forget s***. I know the truth. :ufdup: --you know why I'm here, bruhs....Don't ask my how that math maths, but it does. :wow: What's good, TSC Bruhs?

tumblr_n8xb09MP6W1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

And be pataient, Perc .50. Our time is nigh. :youngsabo:

Huh? :dwillhuh:

I’m confused! What? :dwillhuh:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Imperium no, But Gunther yes

800+ Days as NXT UK Champion
660+ Days as IC Champion

Hasn't been pinned or submitted since.......Shid I don't even know.

He needs to fight a main eventer now. He looks good verses those little British dudes and Chad Gable. I'm on your side I wanna see him step up to the next level. I just don't believe he's already there

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They getting ready for that ugly as prime bottle in the middle of the ring

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Priest should just cash in on Seth tonight then Seth can “regain” focus on the belt drop out of the tag match with Cody and force himself into a triple threat with Drew and Priest end up eating the pin and then Drew and Priest can do a quick program until CM Punk comes back

Gunther could challenge Drew too
Priest/Drew would be a terrible match.
An even worse feud.
And there's basically situation where Drew shouldn't win the WHC right now. None. Man needs to get it and hold it until Punk is back and every challenger between now and then should probably just get washed.

GUNTER needs to get drafted back to Smackdown and he can go head-up with Cody over there. But... yeah. RAW is McIntyre as far as I'm concerned. Man came out barely #2 in a talking segment with Punk and the current WHC in it, is still in crazy shape and finally has some fukking personality. That's literally been the only thing that was holding him back. Mans used to carry a sword to make it seem like he had a character. He don't need shyt but a mic and his twitter account now :mjlol:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
He needs to fight a main eventer now. He looks good verses those little British dudes and Chad Gable. I'm on your side I wanna see him step up to the next level. I just don't believe he's already there

Breh he’s beaten plenty of former champs. :dwillhuh:

Last years triple threat at Mania was against Drew and Sheamus.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I always assumed they were going to build up Ludwig to take on Gunther at the Germany PPV and maybe he'd take the L there.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Breh he’s beaten plenty of former champs. :dwillhuh:

Last years triple threat at Mania was against Drew and Sheamus.

Sheamus over the hill and Drew had fallen off at that point. And Sheamus was never a convincing world champ.