(4/1/24) The Point of no Return The Final Boss Awaits Monday Night Raw Thread (Raw Wrestlemania Go Home Show) Live From Brooklyn NY

Will Cody Finish his Story

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I mean I could be wrong but I don't remember him saying that. I'd like someone to prove it with a video clip and not some Tweet quote.

Especially on April 1st.

He said something in the doc along the lines of "if I'm not the top guy, I'm not doing this". Certainly can be interpreted as him being out of he loses, but not exactly. I didn't hear anything about the calling it quits line.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
He said something in the doc along the lines of "if I'm not the top guy, I'm not doing this". Certainly can be interpreted as him being out of he loses, but not exactly. I didn't hear anything about the calling it quits line.
The only part about retirement that was addressed was the time between WM 36 and Payback 2020 during Covid.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Cody's new shirt.

GKCkWevXsAA58_m

"You're Welcome" - The Rock
Cody is one of my fav wrestlers right now but I would never buy his merch. Every shirt they release looks like it could be worn by the MAGA/BLUE LIVES MATTER/Conspiracy nutjob etc crowd. :francis: