3rivers c00n gif is flooding the internet

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yet your user byline says - "MVP of The COLI. The Coli's MVP. Thank You". I bet you never imagined you'd be referring to yourself as the MVP of a msgboard on the web either. You "dweeb".

full

**Jay z voice**

W-was all this necessary? Its supposes to be a sport! :damn:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
"This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web"

when I was growing up in the 90's, im 29 now, never imagined id read some dweeb shyt like " This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web "

trended black circles the web

y'all nikkas really need to living on the internet.... no real nikka would ever say no shyt like "This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web...."

And yet your user byline says - "MVP of The COLI. The Coli's MVP. Thank You". I bet you never imagined you'd be referring to yourself as the MVP of a msgboard on the web either. You "dweeb".

full

1279617800_Carmelo-Anthony-lying-on-the-floor.gif

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

full

this nikkas most depressing part of the year was caused by some fukking font by somebody he doesn't even fukkin know, look in that mirror son and question your life :heh:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
"This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web"

when I was growing up in the 90's, im 29 now, never imagined id read some dweeb shyt like " This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web "

trended black circles the web

y'all nikkas really need to living on the internet.... no real nikka would ever say no shyt like "This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web...."

Ol' crab in a barrel ass nikka :camby: