3rd in line to Virginia Governorship...admits to BlackFace

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why I fukk with this site.....great post

heheheheheheheheh

and to show that all roads lead together....
All+Roads+Lead+to+Him.jpg

Roland Martin, who some people have decided to cancel because of his heritage....was the one who called out and screamed on tv white chick for trying to cop pleas for Blackface

and the other woman sitting there shytting on the white chick is of Zambian descent.

So a Haitian American and a Zambian American are calling out a white woman for excusing a racist tradition from American history...and using the national platform to correct/educate people.

So those are Black people calling out a White woman. Right? So what the Hell does being a Haitian or Zambian have to do with you premise? What you just wrote is stupid. You apparently don't know the difference between color, nationality and ethnic groups. African Americans, Zambians and Haitians are their own separate ethnic groups, but that does not mean that they are not Black or Black Americans. So being an African American is not the same as being a Black American.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
:damn:

Something I never thought I would ask:

So who is 4th in line for VA governsorship? :mjlol:

Answer: Speaker for the Virginia House of Delegates, Kirk Cox
691289588.jpg
He looks like Michael Corleone in the Godfather 3

0*w5PVgSkC5TZQl7gs.jpg

oh and
All+Roads+Lead+to+Him.jpg

all roads lead together
book_feature4-1.jpg

Prodigy's family is from Richmond, VA

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
VA barely won the midterm elections and some Democrats won their seats literally by one single vote.

I highly doubt that republicans are going to get the black vote because of this. When it was just the governor at risk they had no reason to be in defense mode now they do

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I highly doubt that republicans are going to get the black vote because of this

Not even. If even a handful o black folk decide to stay home in VA for election day, the GOP will win huge. What Trump is doing, is to discourage would-be democrats from voting. If enough people decide to do that, then modern serfdom will come.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Not even. If even a handful o black folk decide to stay home in VA for election day, the GOP will win huge. What Trump is doing, is to discourage would-be democrats from voting. If enough people decide to do that, then modern serfdom will come.

Trump won’t sway people but republicans are using people like Tariq too get people to stay home.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Trump won’t sway people but republicans are using people like Tariq too get people to stay home.

Thats exactly what they taking advantage of this situation to do. Thwir bigger goal is to wipe out all social programs that helps blacks and want to turn America to medieval Europe.