3LW member and ex Cheetah girl gets married... broken promethis promethis

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: why does the Coli get so twisted about sisters marrying white men? She found love fukk that have to do with any of us?

Brehs take the shyt personal like YOU used to be fukking her and found out on Twitter she got married :mjlol:

I know shyt is weird.....

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
this-how-white-people-smile-at-you-when-you-pass-2850958.png
Damn that is so accurate :ohhh:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I love watching u nikkas care so much about other ppl lives. shyt is borderline fascinating.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

A lot of these Coli militants thought she was prettier than the dark skin one 15 years ago:mjpls:

I didn't give a fukk about either of those other two. I was all about Adrienne. Partly cause she was the only one who could actually mostly sing.

I've seen her recently and while she still is fine, everything that comes out of her mouth is corny.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't give a fukk about either of those other two. I was all about Adrienne. Partly cause she was the only one who could actually mostly sing.

I've seen her recently and while she still is fine, everything that comes out of her mouth is corny.
Hell yeah. I think everyone was all about Adrienne fine ass, looking like JLO's offspring and shyt. :banderas: She is hella corny now, but it's funny because she's probably taken more black dikk than Kiely :sas2:

Nautri shyts on the both of them in all aspects now.