(3LW 2000 drama) Naturi gets public apology from Adrienne Bailon on The Real

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:francis:@ all the insecure dark skin women and fake militants in here gettin giddy cause the loser of the group is finally havin some shine actin like the other 2 didn't already blow up and get they money, certain types always gotta make it a light skin vs dark skin thing like these girl groups don't be beefin wit each other all the time.:comeon: But thats the way dark skin women perceived it based on their own insecurities and now they excited talkin bout she "won" just cause her success is the most recent, those 2 havin immediate and bigger success while we never heard from the other bytch til now actually means they won especially since if this bytch gets fired tomorrow or her show gets canceled we'll never hear from her again.:sas2:

I'm sure my stalker the Coli's #1 fake militant DarrynCobretti will bytch about this post and claim I hate black women.:stephenasmithsleep:

I always had a crush Naturi since the 8th grade lol...I always had a thing for darker girls and c00ns use to always say she was the weak one because of her color and I was like yall crazy shes clearly the best looking one

anyway Im happy how her career blossomed. It seemed like they left her for dead when the cheetah girls popped off, im happy she came back and now baby girl is a star and still very pretty

In life time can kill or heal. Either u grow or fade. Naturi grew and the other girls faded. Like The Tortoise and the Hare
:gucci:Nah they said she was the weak one because she was ugly those other two were obviously better lookin.

To me it was always her hairstyles that she wore that made me not as attracted to her as the other two. But she was probably the most talented one out of the group.

Then they tried to rebrand themselves as the Cheetah Girls and besides the merchandising turned out to be an epic fail.

Clearly an example of leveling up.
:dahell:Cheetah Girls were hugely successful they were way bigger and more popular than 3LW.

bytch fukk outta here......
them hoes thought she was the kelly
but she was the beyonce.
she aint looked back and this hoe is
on a couch asking (real stars) questions.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg
:mjlol:That bytch ain't no Beyonce she just started gettin paid now, that Kiely bytch was the Beyonce she was promoted as the leader of the group was the one everyone lusted after and had her family runnin things behind the scenes like Beyonce.

and now she doing it. And got more money then the other two bytches
:usure:Them other two bytches got that Disney money along wit royalties from both 3LW and Cheetah Girls.

That shyt is beautiful. They tried to play her like she was the Ringo Starr of the group ajd now she wears the crown while the others fight for table scraps.

Success is the absolute best revenge!!!
:michaeljordanlaugh:What crown she wearin she just FINALLY started havin some success after 15 years, the other two bytches are already paid and Adrienne is one of the hosts of a popular talk show that this bytch came on to promote herself.

It's not on YT anymore (rightly so), so skip to 1:01 and forget the fakkitry that is Kid Fury. Kind of a shame, too, b/c the lyrics have to be heard to believe.

*edit* Here's the original!

:takedat:That video and song were hot I remember when it first came out and all her haters (mostly the dark skin females wit a complex:mjpls:) were tryna clown her for it along wit feminists bytchin about it cause it wasn't PC.

She is SO much prettier than the other 2 its not even funny.

Let white people brainwash you into thinking being dark is a bad thing brehs.
:stopitslime:That bytch was ugly back then and is even worse now (all 3 of them fell off but she the most:flabbynsick:) that one pic in OP is a perfect example she looked all broke and homely like some below average chick you'd see in the streets wit that big mark on her forehead (and that was her WIT makeup:scusthov:), shyt look like she got up brushed her hair put on lip gloss and did the photoshoot while the other 2 look like a makeup team at least tried to get them dolled up.

:ufdup:And the Jessica Benson bytch they replaced her wit had skin just as dark as hers but she was actually hot so miss me wit that "white people brainwashed you to think dark is bad" shyt this got nothin to do wit her bein dark skin she just ugly.:yeshrug:

She insecure because A) Naturi's career turned out better than hers and B) she know she was foul back in the day.
:beli:Her career didn't turn out better she JUST started havin success over a decade late while they both had immediate success after she left and they were more successful one of them is still havin success, its yall dark skin women and militants who are insecure which is why yall been tryna shyt on the light skin bytches since 02.:martin:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
What crown she wearin she just FINALLY started havin some success after 15 years, the other two bytches are already paid and Adrienne is one of the hosts of a popular talk show that this bytch came on to promote herself.
:yeshrug:im just saying the shyt she went through had a positive end that's all.

And not everyone gets on overnight. Everyone's path is completely different.

Last edited:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
didn't adrienne and the lisp girl try to pimp out Naturi for some beats or something?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:francis:@ all the insecure dark skin women and fake militants in here gettin giddy cause the loser of the group is finally havin some shine actin like the other 2 didn't already blow up and get they money, certain types always gotta make it a light skin vs dark skin thing like these girl groups don't be beefin wit each other all the time.:comeon: But thats the way dark skin women perceived it based on their own insecurities and now they excited talkin bout she "won" just cause her success is the most recent, those 2 havin immediate and bigger success while we never heard from the other bytch til now actually means they won especially since if this bytch gets fired tomorrow or her show gets canceled we'll never hear from her again.:sas2:

I'm sure my stalker the Coli's #1 fake militant DarrynCobretti will bytch about this post and claim I hate black women.:stephenasmithsleep:

:gucci:Nah they said she was the weak one because she was ugly those other two were obviously better lookin.

:dahell:Cheetah Girls were hugely successful they were way bigger and more popular than 3LW.

:mjlol:That bytch ain't no Beyonce she just started gettin paid now, that Kiely bytch was the Beyonce she was promoted as the leader of the group was the one everyone lusted after and had her family runnin things behind the scenes like Beyonce.

:usure:Them other two bytches got that Disney money along wit royalties from both 3LW and Cheetah Girls.

:michaeljordanlaugh:What crown she wearin she just FINALLY started havin some success after 15 years, the other two bytches are already paid and Adrienne is one of the hosts of a popular talk show that this bytch came on to promote herself.

:takedat:That video and song were hot I remember when it first came out and all her haters (mostly the dark skin females wit a complex:mjpls:) were tryna clown her for it along wit feminists bytchin about it cause it wasn't PC.

:stopitslime:That bytch was ugly back then and is even worse now (all 3 of them fell off but she the most:flabbynsick:) that one pic in OP is a perfect example she looked all broke and homely like some below average chick you'd see in the streets wit that big mark on her forehead (and that was her WIT makeup:scusthov:), shyt look like she got up brushed her hair put on lip gloss and did the photoshoot while the other 2 look like a makeup team at least tried to get them dolled up.

:ufdup:And the Jessica Benson bytch they replaced her wit had skin just as dark as hers but she was actually hot so miss me wit that "white people brainwashed you to think dark is bad" shyt this got nothin to do wit her bein dark skin she just ugly.:yeshrug:

:beli:Her career didn't turn out better she JUST started havin success over a decade late while they both had immediate success after she left and they were more successful one of them is still havin success, its yall dark skin women and militants who are insecure which is why yall been tryna shyt on the light skin bytches since 02.:martin:

you seem frustrated.......you should drink something.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg