Albums 38 Spesh & Harry Fraud - Beyond Belief (Stream + Discussion Thread)

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Even though I haven't heard it am not shock by the mixed reviews,harry is hit or miss for me...usually a hit but like 55 -45% :russ: :francis:

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
Listened once last night & I must say the chemistry just is not there with Spesh & Harry Fraud. I do not like Spesh over this production at all. I won’t say I went into this major hyped or anything but definitely a letdown. 7 Shots went super hard. This is mid :hubie:
Yeah the chemistry ain’t there. I can tell fraud is a spesh fan and wanted to work and who is spesh to say no but this ain’t it. Spesh is better making his own beats or working with someone who’s similar to him imo

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
Spesh is a better lyricist than all these guys but Fraud projects with Spitta, Jim and French are way better lol. This tape got a couple joints tho

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah the chemistry ain’t there. I can tell fraud is a spesh fan and wanted to work and who is spesh to say no but this ain’t it. Spesh is better making his own beats or working with someone who’s similar to him imo
Just doesn’t hold up. Not that I can’t nod my head to some of this joint. Just no bangers and that’s what I expect from Spesh.