34 year old Black Man gets NEW SIX FIGURE job. On air BEDWENCH BRINGS UP his PAST TEENAGE arrest history to discredit him being hired.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps

:scust:

FXSY8eeXoAA7IGn
:huhldup:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Just like when Rachel Nichols tried to bring up Derrick Rose’s sexual assault lawsuit after his 50 point game even tho he won and countersued the accuser… :beli:

Yet there’s a 30 plus page thread on the coliseum board full of nikkas thirsting over this bytch up until she showed her true colors yesterday.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still can't get over that this heffa did this. Got damn the brotha ain't even started working and this rat face skank going in on the brothas past when he was in his late teens and very early 20s.

How much of a piece of shyt do you have to be. Its like she was trying to get two brothas to lose their jobs in one day.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just like when Rachel Nichols tried to bring up Derrick Rose’s sexual assault lawsuit after his 50 point game even tho he won and countersued the accuser… :beli:

Yet there’s a 30 plus page thread on the coliseum board full of nikkas thirsting over this bytch up until she showed her true colors yesterday.

I never cared for this heffa or her funny looking watered down sister. I actually wish they would fire her ass and bring back Rosalyn Gold-Onwude. Unlike Malika.....Rosalyn wasn't a pompus ass know it all and the players/other hosts actually liked her.

Daps
Six figure? Gee whiz I make that much and don't have to be on blast everyday

Anyway I feel like I read this storyline elsewhere yesterday, what should she do, not report?