bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Before pic:

shes-a-boss-lucia-cole-jessicasimien.jpg

http://www.jessicasimien.com/shes-a-boss-recording-artist-songwriter-lucia-cole/
Former child star Lucia Cole (Barney, The Parent Trap, Family Matters, The Parkers, etc.) has been trying to make a comeback in the entertainment world since 2010 as a singer. While she's gained a lot of success as a writer for Beyoncé, Ariana Grande, Leona Lewis, and etc, her own musical career never seemed to really pop.

Now she's resorted to going under the knife and chopping up her face. I wondered why she hadn't been doing any promo over the last 6 months, despite the fact that she had a single and EP drop. The most noticeable things are her nose and the stiffness of her face (Botox). I think I'm gonna jump on the Tinashe fan boat :stopitslime:

5a03r6.jpg

15y7z3r.jpg

2ia73md.jpg
:mindblown: How is that the same woman? The sorcery.

Benny Blanco

Remember Me?
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Plastic surgeons use the same formula on how to create the "perfect" or "most beautiful" face. That's why most people who go under the knife end up looking the same.
:dwillhuh:It's like something out of a Sci-fi novel.

I blame the media for making people so insecure and of course the industries out there that profit from people's self hatred.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who is Lucia Cole