33 Marvel Comics Will Be Cancelled for Secret Wars

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea I know that, but hopefuly Miles isn't gonna be on some Spiderman 2099 or other world type status anymore.

I think..and obviously I've got no source on this and its just me spitballing, but since there will be no other world anymore and everyone will be in one mish mash of a universe..yeah actually i have no idea :russ: because I just remembered they bought Miguel back and 2099 but with secret wars, will 2099 even be a thing anymore? Plus you've still got spider-gwen running around too...and spider-girl. There are too many damn spider books going on for you to plop them all in one universe plus they just bought peter back :deadrose: I wouldn't put it past this silly ass company to replace him after just doing two stories about how he's irreplaceable because they've lied before. But there are just too many damn spider books and I have no idea how they're all going to coexist but I'm looking forward to reading Pete married again.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think..and obviously I've got no source on this and its just me spitballing, but since there will be no other world anymore and everyone will be in one mish mash of a universe..yeah actually i have no idea :russ: because I just remembered they bought Miguel back and 2099 but with secret wars, will 2099 even be a thing anymore? Plus you've still got spider-gwen running around too...and spider-girl. There are too many damn spider books going on for you to plop them all in one universe plus they just bought peter back :deadrose: I wouldn't put it past this silly ass company to replace him after just doing two stories about how he's irreplaceable because they've lied before. But there are just too many damn spider books and I have no idea how they're all going to coexist but I'm looking forward to reading Pete married again.

Lol I think they just letting the writers have fun out there since Marvel just gonna wipe out half of it anyways on some hunger games type shyt. SpiderDog, Spider Aunt May, SpiderGwen, fukk it.

I agree, you cant replace Peter Parker. But I see the Miles Morales and Peter Parker situation eventually kinda turning into the Jason Todd and dikk Grayson situation. Especially how things are happening in the New 52. The banner of Robin continued but still kept Jason Todd and dikk Grayson relevant. Even now with Damien, there is a "Bat Family" type thing going on, and maybe with all these different Spiderman projects there will be a sort of "Spider Family" type thing.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lol I think they just letting the writers have fun out there since Marvel just gonna wipe out half of it anyways on some hunger games type shyt. SpiderDog, Spider Aunt May, SpiderGwen, fukk it.

I agree, you cant replace Peter Parker. But I see the Miles Morales and Peter Parker situation eventually kinda turning into the Jason Todd and dikk Grayson situation. Especially how things are happening in the New 52. The banner of Robin continued but still kept Jason Todd and dikk Grayson relevant. Even now with Damien, there is a "Bat Family" type thing going on, and maybe with all these different Spiderman projects there will be a sort of "Spider Family" type thing.

Homie you can't compare peter parker and a robin though. If anything you want to compare it to when dikk took over for Bruce for a while only for Bruce to return

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homie you can't compare peter parker and a robin though. If anything you want to compare it to when dikk took over for Bruce for a while only for Bruce to return
And I'm not comparing those two characters. I comparing how Marvel COULD transition who plays the roles and what becomes of them afterwards.

Edit: Why Miles Morales won't replace Peter Parker has nothing to do with the story or the characters. You can make a compelling story as to why Miles takes over the mantle. But Marvel/Stan Lee won't allow one of his most popular creations to fall by the wayside.

Miles most likely will take up a different name other than "Spiderman" if Peter Parker keeps putting on the costume. I think Miles would be an awesome protégé for Peter Parker and I think there is plenty of room for them to coexist in the same universe.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And I'm not comparing those two characters. I comparing how Marvel COULD transition who plays the roles and what becomes of them afterwards.

Edit: Why Miles Morales won't replace Peter Parker has nothing to do with the story or the characters. You can make a compelling story as to why Miles takes over the mantle. But Marvel/Stan Lee won't allow one of his most popular creations to fall by the wayside.

Miles most likely will take up a different name other than "Spiderman" if Peter Parker keeps putting on the costume. I think Miles would be an awesome protégé for Peter Parker and I think there is plenty of room for them to coexist in the same universe.

Yeah which is why I dapped you because he'd be a good protege but the only way marvel is going to put its cash cow out of commission is if they kill him...again

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I think franklin richards, valerie richards and doom will remake the multiverse.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Miles and Ms Marvel aka Kamala ain't going anywhere. I haven't read Silk yet.