O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That bytch aint grow that ass are yall crazy??!!

She had surgical help.
Nah she grew one. Her squat, deadlift, hamstring curl game is poppin...

I been telling chicks, get your squat and stiff legged deadlift game up and you can get that JLo booty.. Or at least closer to it.

Even though JLo was a thick, natural PR female she was also a dancer. That helped her booty grow to perfection back then because she worked out.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:ohhh: word? i seen the before and after, crazy if that's all natural growth. Then again her genetics might have favored her, highly doubt any girl can start from where she was and look the same.
She went from thin as hell to chubby I believe, and that's when she started working out.

shes been going hard in the paint for a couple years now.. Boyfriend is a bodybuilder too I think (powerlifter)

She got a post about 69 weeks on her IG talking about how she didn't have no booty in the beginning , how natural her ass is, and how hard/long she worked for it.

When you think about it, your ass is a muscle and it can grow... I like how feminine she's kept herself despite going hard.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
But I think she does powerlifter type workouts to keep herself from getting too veiny.. By powerlifting I mean they focus on gaining size/strength more than vascularity

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No doubt, but genetics is a big determinant on how big though.
Maybe but idk breh

Some people are genetically gifted no doubt, but look at most bodybuilders, fitness freaks, etc. Everything don't come from genetics, some work hard for it

She got tons of leg, thigh, booty workout vids on IG.. This chick grinded for that booty and she's still kinda tiny

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah but everybody can't be brolic though, not saying hardwork won't get you where you want to get but if Katy Hearn wrote her azz workouts and put it out there for 100 females to do and they followed everything she did to get her azz some would improve, some would match her azz, some would surpass her and some would see limited success. Genetics, body type etc play a big part in how we respond to exercise and how are bodies are altered from said exercise.
But bruh, what I'm telling you is genetically SHE HAD NO ASS...

She was as flat as you could get and she grinded until she made her lil ass as bubbly as it could be

and you right genetics could play a part on how your body responds to exercise but that's usually in a sense of how fast you gain muscle, how fast you lose weight, how naturally you are shaped, etc..

Anybody can be a bodybuilder regardless of genetics is more about how hard you work. This chick goes hard about her lower body and trained it to have an ass like that

Just like white girl in the OP... But I don't even think she goes as hard as Katy with the ass workouts