31 year old Ohio softball coach, had sex with a 17-Year-old student 8 times & then begged him not to report her

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
You know what's absolutely crazy, this legit how it went at least 3 times when I was back in high school in the early, early 2000s, absent the best friend being a hoe n breaking code.

Only it was one teacher and two subs.

These women were lucky that back then the phones either had no cameras or they were absolutely trash like Sanyo n so grainy that people couldn't tell what they were looking at.

One sub had it so bad that she tried to make sure she was primarily a Bloomfield substitute for like a whole year.

Mediterranean looking cac(think Jessie from Saved by the Bell) with disproportionately wide hips n thunder thighs. Buns were there but not up to the promise of her hips n thighs. Think she was like 23, tops.

Iirc she had a couple babies by the breh, he was a senior with me who transfered in and was mad cool.

Found out later on a summer back home from college that they were doing the family thing n she was now subbing in just west hartford(primarily white).

Heads wanted to sniff her chair back when she was the sub but the guy who got access played it mad cool.
Probably married now n looking at colleges for their kids.
He lost

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Its crazy how common teachers fukking students is, both male and female teachers. My AP Psych teacher ended up marrying the girl he was fukking our senior year. He had a daughter the same age as the student which was wild. No charges were filed and they let him resign so as to not bring any attention to the issue or the school. We all knew what was happening, wasnt none of my business so i kept quiet like everyone else.

Then you had the subs. nikkas would be on them heavy. They would have to take roll and kick out the guys who werent supposed to be in the class every damn day. One sub, the principal got her out the paint after that 1st week because the attention she was bringing was just out of control. I saw a fight that started because one dude was trying to make small talk with her for too long apparently and another nikka got mad because he wanted to shoot his shot.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
If she was going to cross that line she should have at least waited until he was 18. I wonder what made him decide to go and report her after laying up her those many times.

Teenagers are just as emotionally fragile as women are. She probably cut off the coochie and he decided to go report her.

I remember another story where a Asian female high school teacher was laying up with a student and he had her taking out loans and stuff for bribe money. Still told on her. I think he got like damn near six figures out of her. Some Hispanic cat.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Its crazy how common teachers fukking students is, both male and female teachers. My AP Psych teacher ended up marrying the girl he was fukking our senior year. He had a daughter the same age as the student which was wild. No charges were filed and they let him resign so as to not bring any attention to the issue or the school. We all knew what was happening, wasnt none of my business so i kept quiet like everyone else.

Then you had the subs. nikkas would be on them heavy. They would have to take roll and kick out the guys who werent supposed to be in the class every damn day. One sub, the principal got her out the paint after that 1st week because the attention she was bringing was just out of control. I saw a fight that started because one dude was trying to make small talk with her for too long apparently and another nikka got mad because he wanted to shoot his shot.
Yep, it definitely happens.

On the male side the humanities teacher was an older Mitch McConnell looking guy but heavier who was an absolute pain in the neck to deal with.

When I was there my high school had like maybe 10 white kids(black otherwise with some ricans) n there was this real cool, real cute white girl in my grade who stayed in his class between her others like study halls etc.

Came home from college after freshman year and my boy told me about how that quiet little cute white girl ended up moving in with dude after graduation.

He retired right after my class graduated and apparently it was a pretty huge scandal.

Her parents were PISSED.

In hindsight it's clear what was going on but she looked like a fresh faced cheerleader and he looked like an old high school teacher. Had that old tired white guy waddle n everything.

Hopefully she's in a much better frame of mind than she was then, cuz he was at least 50-60+ when it went down.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, it definitely happens.

On the male side the humanities teacher was an older Mitch McConnell looking guy but heavier who was an absolute pain in the neck to deal with.

When I was there my high school had like maybe 10 white kids(black otherwise with some ricans) n there was this real cool, real cute white girl in my grade who stayed in his class between her others like study halls etc.

Came home from college after freshman year and my boy told me about how that quiet little cute white girl ended up moving in with dude after graduation.

He retired right after my class graduated and apparently it was a pretty huge scandal.

Her parents were PISSED.

In hindsight it's clear what was going on but she looked like a fresh faced cheerleader and he looked like an old high school teacher. Had that old tired white guy waddle n everything.

Hopefully she's in a much better frame of mind than she was then, cuz he was at least 50-60+ when it went down.
:huhldup: nasty as hell. I'm sure that fukked her head up. Giving their descriptions, I'm curious as how he even got her like that. Did she have family problems that you knew of?

I don't think people realize just how many pedophiles don't get arrested

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Do women lack that much sexual self control to not sleep with their students?

Considering that in general, our society doesn't really foster an environment to where women -- especially those that look like her -- have to be accountable for their actions... yeah, some of them probably do.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
That girl is attractive enough to get plenty of men period.

That need for that type of control is something demonic.

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That girl is attractive enough to get plenty of men period.

That need for that type of control is something demonic.
I don't think it has to do with a need for control. They just find these boys sexually attractive, and low-key, the boys are often pursuing these decent looking teachers aggressively. Some of them fold.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
:huhldup: nasty as hell. I'm sure that fukked her head up. Giving their descriptions, I'm curious as how he even got her like that. Did she have family problems that you knew of?

I don't think people realize just how many pedophiles don't get arrested
Tbh, I didn't know her like that.

She was cool as far as I knew but then again, this is ish from 20 years ago.

I just remember it because as far as i know, hardly anything else of this kinda thing happened that I can remember, aside from some gutter ish I mentioned in here as well.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh, I didn't know her like that.

She was cool as far as I knew but then again, this is ish from 20 years ago.

I just remember it because as far as i know, hardly anything else of this kinda thing happened that I can remember, aside from some gutter ish I mentioned in here as well.
Oh okay. That shyt is crazy though

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I don't think it has to do with a need for control. They just find these boys sexually attractive, and low-key, the boys are often pursuing these decent looking teachers aggressively. Some of them fold.

i didnt even have enough game in HS to pull HS chicks and these dudes enticing teachers :why: