304 Throatgoat "I keep sucking until he's done"

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
They used to exist but that shyt is over thank God.
Yea back in the day there were alot of chicks who didn’t just like there were alot of dudes who didn’t eat p*ssy. You actually might’ve gotten clowned if your boys found out you did. Fast forward to 2023 and people bragging about eating ass
:heh:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Dayum breh how big is ur dicc cuz I had a nicca dicc so big i gave him half his money back cuz he was gone have stretch marks around my mouth

My mouth didn't need parenthesis
That's the thing,my thang ain't een big ..I was told it was "Shmedium" and cute...god just gave her a small mouth.

Was this her?
images
Nah, wasn't her . Mouth looks like hers tho lol

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If you have ever had the experience of a woman pushing you down while the head was so good you were about to bust you know going back is impossible.

It's the equivalent of getting pure cocaine injected right into your veins. You can't go back after that. Every woman will be consciously or unconsciously compared to the woman who gave you that experience.

It's like a woman who been with a ngga that wore her out so well that she woke up the next AFTERNOON. After getting that kind of attention they can't go back.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I dont like cumming in women's mouths....I'm to big to be sounding like Patti LaBelle...but sometimes you can't help it. :wow:

I remember when my roommate girlfriend heard me cumming and she yelled, "Kill that p*ssy nikka! Kill it!" That wasn't her screaming and moaning...it was me:to: