Reppin
So Cal
in no order, i have:

public enemies
dark knight returns
flashpoint paradox
first flight
assault on arkham

not even entertaining buying this shyt though. already know the price is gonna be ridiculous.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
this sucks cause i've already bought a good amount of the damn movies cause i was gonna own them all, smh....depending on price, i might just buy this and the ones i have already....the only movie missing from this is the adam west batman movie, which i would just go buy....
Same here.
I have a couple of the 1s on the lost but I was always looking for a bundle with the 1s featuring Damian Wayne in them, this may be as close as it gets to that. It more so depends on how they come for me, like I said something cool like a Mother Box containing all the discs or something like that. Also, it's sorta in the air for me too because it's not like these are going to be the last aninated movies that DC makes.:manny: That's kind of the problem I had when I bought the Phase 1 Collection, they announced a Phase 2 Collection not too long after I got the 1st 1 and I was feeling a little shytty after.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking at what's included in that list I can't help but think two things:

1. SO many classics have been put out by DC Animation. A lot of the recent stuff is kinda meh, but that stuff is the minority.

2. They REALLY need to switch up which characters they use, the majority of that list is Batman shyt. They need to start doing animated movies on Green Arrow, Booster Gold, or The Legion of Superheroes.

Also why isn't Superman/Shazam: The return of Black Adam included? I'd much rather that than Superman: Doomsday or Batman: The Killing Joke.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking at what's included in that list I can't help but think two things:

1. SO many classics have been put out by DC Animation. A lot of the recent stuff is kinda meh, but that stuff is the minority.

2. They REALLY need to switch up which characters they use, the majority of that list is Batman shyt. They need to start doing animated movies on Green Arrow, Booster Gold, or The Legion of Superheroes.

Also why isn't Superman/Shazam: The return of Black Adam included? I'd much rather that than Superman: Doomsday or Batman: The Killing Joke.

it is included...it's part of the 5 shorts...it wasnt an official movie like the others.....