30 + brehs any tips for lifting with rotator cuff ?

Daps
When the pain is very strong and/or you are limited in doing everyday activities.
I found out I had a torn labrum. I didn't know it was torn and thought it was bursitis from what I read online. One day, I moved my arm up while sitting at my desk at work and I heard a pop in my shoulder. Then, an small amount of pain went to my shoulder. From that point on, every time I got one of those pops, the pain would be stronger than before. I could function and do everything I did before. It was random when it popped. Within a week, the pain escalated at every pop to where I was immobilized in my chair from the pain. Like it felt like Mike Tyson punched the inside of my shoulder with all his strength in a one square inch of area.

Usually, an physical examination and your symptoms will give the orthopedic surgeon an idea of what the problem is and an MRI will confirm his suspicions.

:lupe: was that a workout injury?

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I have this in my right shoulder.. I can't do OHP anymore (for now) or heavy dumbbell shoulder press.

On days were I focus on shoulders i do more volume. higher reps lower weight.. so fair I'm getting decent results for now. There's always a work around, also another important thing is not to be a p*ssy about it... push through and be a fukkin man.. I'm not letting this get in the way of my goals or my gainz.

I do miss going heavy on shoulder days tho. :mjcry: