30 abandonned places that look beautiful

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
WOW. That picture of Pripyat is SPOT on from Call of Duty 4. During All Ghillied Up im pretty sure. Looks like that exact same empty building with the windows. That fukking Ferris wheel though...spot on. Wow. Great pics all the way around d though

wongzini

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Detroit-Defaults.jpg
usa-detroit.jpg
detroit-packard-plant.jpg

:ohlawd::lawd:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
national-park-seminary-abandoned-structures.jpg

3944556104_6085d2f432_z.jpg

spent a lot of time wandering around this shyt when i was younger

now they've rebuilt them into luxury apartments :ld:

If it weren't for the Asian style house, I wouldn't have known what this was but I recall seeing these in Silver Spring/Forest Glen area. I remember when UCB had a go-go in one of the castles that went haywire! All of the MoCo police were called to shut it down! LOL

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
If it weren't for the Asian style house, I wouldn't have known what this was but I recall seeing these in Silver Spring/Forest Glen area. I remember when UCB had a go-go in one of the castles that went haywire! All of the MoCo police were called to shut it down! LOL
:myman:
:ohhh: those were insane. shyt looked like a gogo that got sent back in time to a scene from the great gatsby and fukked the house up by crankin too hard
i'm glad they kept most of the original buildings, but apartments and condos, as cool as the neighborhood looks, will never be as fun as old ass concert halls and army barracks falling apart at the seams

what's wild is how big it actually is. it backs up to 495 and the railroad, but in between it winds all around, there's statues and smaller buildings there that i'm still discovering

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
:myman:
:ohhh: those were insane. shyt looked like a gogo that got sent back in time to a scene from the great gatsby and fukked the house up by crankin too hard
i'm glad they kept most of the original buildings, but apartments and condos, as cool as the neighborhood looks, will never be as fun as old ass concert halls and army barracks falling apart at the seams

what's wild is how big it actually is. it backs up to 495 and the railroad, but in between it winds all around, there's statues and smaller buildings there that i'm still discovering

I didn't know they reach that far. The only thing I'm able to see on 495 is the Mormon Castle/Church. When I first saw the Forest Glen castles, I was like :ooh:.& :krs: looking out the window...never knew our area had all of this. At least they salvaged them rather than bulldozing them like everything else around here.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought this was cool when I went to the maldives. It's a sunken japanese fishing boat that's just standing up.

IMG_4405-low-1024x682.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I didn't know they reach that far. The only thing I'm able to see on 495 is the Mormon Castle/Church. When I first saw the Forest Glen castles, I was like :ooh:.& :krs: looking out the window...never knew our area had all of this. At least they salvaged them rather than bulldozing them like everything else around here.
i discovered it when i was a kid taking my pets to the doctor. there's a vet's office across the street from that pagoda thing. the office is hard to find and this was before the renovations, obviously, so it was even harder. first thing i noticed was those random yellow indian statues and i was like :what: it's right near that military base so i was a little afraid at first, but after walking around for 10 mins, you realized NOBODY was there. shyt was spooky :whoa:

me and my girl went to take pictures there a while back and found all these other pathways and more statues falling apart. i hope they don't develop all of it, but with the way rent is rising, there's zero chance it stays like it is