🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Your play style is awful. All you do is camp.
I don't only camp. I am sniping in invasion should I be twirling around in the open?

Nvm I hit a bunch of close range aggressive snipes pushin people up close in the video. Respect the drag scopes and precise/quick aim.

I'm actually a fairly aggressive player which makes this pretty funny to me :russ:

Guess you never seen me post clips of me bodying people with SMGs, ARs and Shotties too.

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The firing range is a nice edition for testing builds and tuning attachments. Any word on if they are adding barracks?

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I was washing nikkaz earlier, now I can’t even get a kill streak :mjlol:
Skill based matchmaking. The better you do, the higher probability of facing better/tryhard opponents. I enjoy being competitive, but the fact they try to force it on you (lobby disbanding) is kinda off-putting. Plus the community aspect takes a hit because you don't get to play with anybody long enough to form teams/rivalries

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Skill based matchmaking. The better you do, the higher probability of facing better/tryhard opponents. I enjoy being competitive, but the fact they try to force it on you (lobby disbanding) is kinda off-putting. Plus the community aspect takes a hit because you don't get to play with anybody long enough to form teams/rivalries
That's what party's are for bruh :francis:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
That's what party's are for bruh :francis:
Of course, but it's still not as fun not being able to taunt your opps while also not being able to link up with randoms. The nikkas i party with are almost all in my city Kuz i either know them or i met them back when you could set search preferences to local. They don't always be available to play with.

Not being able to stay in the same lobby for back to back matches (because the algorithm sends you to play with sweats that play with gloves and modded/elite controllers) takes away the opportunity for players to interact. That's the main reason people don't play with they mic on like how they did back then.

I'm not trash so ima still play it but the sbmm gets annoying. Do well one or 2 games in a row and now you gotta sit at an acute angle and turn the light off in order to do well or take 5 beat downs in order to have a couple more good games before that cycle restarts smh. You go like 32-5 in one game and they'll fukk around put you on a team with all first prestige randoms vs a full party of mfs that don't turn the game off:gucci:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
This tuning attachments thing is dope in conjunction with the firing range to test out builds. Got a nice ADS SPR build going. I like how I can use the range to warm up my aim like an aim trainer. I wish I had this in WZ 1.