šŸ—‘ļø 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
The shooting is cool. I might buy this. I canā€™t with the camping. Cod need to make a non camp friendly game. The last four releases have been a campers dream.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Cold war looks like a ps3 game thoā€¦and the maps were trash imoā€¦.(miami is one of the WOAT maps)

All i care about is gameplay. The gameplay was A1 and balanced. Cold War felt like the old cods we use to argue about on sohh. Most games actually finished in Cold War instead of playing to time. That means people felt good about running around the map without being penalized.

Also you named 1 map. All call of dutys have woat map contenders. Generally, the maps in cold war were designed great and promoted movement.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Everyone jerks off Infinity Ward but they far and away make the worst maps. Too much verticality every damn time.

Dumbasses actually put that map on the beta too. Infinity wars need to quit making those large ass maps for 6 vs 6. That museum map plays better for domination because people have to move but team deathmatch itā€™s an auto back out of lobby. Why is infinity ward against voting for maps?

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
All i care about is gameplay. The gameplay was A1 and balanced. Cold War felt like the old cods we use to argue about on sohh. Most games actually finished in Cold War instead of playing to time. That means people felt good about running around the map without being penalized.

Also you named 1 map. All call of dutys have woat map contenders. Generally, the maps in cold war were designed great and promoted movement.

Cold War is the best COD thatā€™s been release the past 4 years gameplay wise. It has everything these people are bytching about that modern warfare 2 is missing. Cold War actually is a great game now since they still are updating it.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cold War is the best COD thatā€™s been release the past 4 years gameplay wise. It has everything these people are bytching about that modern warfare 2 is missing. Cold War actually is a great game now since they still are updating it.
My favorite guns from cod was Cold War guns. Bullfrog ots9 ppsh milano :banderas:

Thatā€™s just to name a few

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second ā€œCarterā€
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Finally played the beta. Man wtf. This shyt is even MORE campier then MW2018 smh.

Looks like it's still Coldwar MP for the next 2 years then. I am excited about the DMZ mode though and the gunplay feels fluid as ever.

But yall can keep this campfest MP. Warzone 2.0/DMZ/Faceoff will be my main modes for MW2 and I'll just go back to Cold war when i feel like dropping a Gun Ship lol.

I'll never understand how people turn on their system. Get in front of their their screen. Go to one spot-lay down and point. :dead:

Last edited:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist šŸ˜²)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I admit map for map....CW was better than MW19.

Faceoff 6v6 is fun. That should've been brought to MW19 using those gunfight maps. Or at least shrink it to 3v3

I just didn't care for the floaty movement in CW, the range for melee weapons & the no flinch snipers. It got so bad people were carrying double snipers

As far as MWII, i hit lvl 30 & quit. It started turning into a sweat after level 20. Side note, anyone notice how low flying UAVs are now? Even in Ground War, i was able to use the transport helo & bump into them

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember, most of the complaints I see talked about online mirror what was said about Vanguard and that had the issues ironed out day 1 for launch. Enemy visibility, ADS/Movement speed, footsteps, weapon sounds etc. were markedly improved for launch.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Remember, most of the complaints I see talked about online mirror what was said about Vanguard and that had the issues ironed out day 1 for launch. Enemy visibility, ADS/Movement speed, footsteps, weapon sounds etc. were markedly improved for launch.

I feel like IW will be way less flexible than Raven/Treyarch.

I feel the principal issue is time to kill, and there's no way that changes.