3 teens arrested for assault after girl's suicide

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Actually, the public embarrassment is what probably drove her over the edge.....

I wish some of yall would take some psychology classes. Getting raped at any age does severe mental damage. This girl was 15. ANYTIME there is rape there will always be ignorant people blaming the victim.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
It has increased exponentially over the last 20 years after internet access became easily available......Kids are being conditioned to uber aggressive sexually and having access to publically humiliate someone via facebook\twitter makes the behavior even more enticing.

I went to high school in the 90s and smashing passed out chicks was a negative...

If a girl got trained, she was down for it 100%

Again, "uber aggressive" sexual behavior has been around since men and women have been around. There may have been different circumstances and classifications, but stop the "shock." We just have social media and cameras on every device now.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t732bmO59g[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, "uber aggressive" sexual behavior has been around since men and women have been around. There may have been different circumstances and classifications, but stop the "shock." We just have social media and cameras on every device now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t732bmO59g

Are you really using an episode of family guy to substantiate your point?

The sad part is, the topic in this thread is dealing with the behavior of kids

Not sure why you even posted that because its irrelevant...

How does this help your argument that kids aren't more sexually aggressive than they were 20-30 years ago...

This is almost irrefutable...

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
What makes more sense? A 15 year old girl killing herself because she went through a brutal and traumatic rape or a girl simply killing herself out of embarrassment? I truly hope you aren't an adult.

You right nobody has ver committed suicide out of embarrassment from :rudy:

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...s-run-train-girl;-girl-jumps-front-train.html

:beli:

You right a high school girl has never cried rape and it been false

Y! SPORTS

You being emotional right now. Like I said all parties knew what the fukk they were doing. Is it sad that she took her life yes but was she innocent lil girl that is debatable

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Are you really using an episode of family guy to substantiate your point?

The sad part is, the topic in this thread is dealing with the behavior of kids

Not sure why you even posted that because its irrelevant...

How does this help your argument that kids aren't more sexually aggressive than they were 20-30 years ago...

This is almost irrefutable...

Almost irrefutable? So it isn't irrefutable at all then?

:what: at you calling out the Family Guy video as if you're an expert sociologist making some nuanced argument based on studies and statistics. You're talking out of your culo like everyone else.

Point that I was making is, rape and sexual deviancy has been around since day 1. Matter of fact, it used to be much worse. If you care to argue something else then argue on.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
You right nobody has ver committed suicide out of embarrassment from :rudy:

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...s-run-train-girl;-girl-jumps-front-train.html

You right a high school girl has never cried rape and it been false

Y! SPORTS

You being emotional right now. Like I said all parties knew what the fukk they were doing. Is it sad that she took her life yes but was she innocent lil girl that is debatable

For every girl that has cried wolf, there have been many more rapes where the suspects were never caught. Women have been getting raped since the beginning of time. People get away with rape because there is always folks like you who think the victim is lying.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
For every girl that has cried wolf, there have been many more rapes where the suspects were never caught. Women have been getting raped since the beginning of time. People get away with rape because there is always folks like you who think the victim is lying.

So the police finding them innocent the 1st time you choose to ignore foh :heh:. I pity her but everybody in that room is accountable for their actions. You have this naive view of high school kids I don't. I was invited to countless train sessions when I was in High school so shyt like that don't surprise me.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
So the police finding them innocent the 1st time you choose to ignore foh :heh:. I pity her but everybody in that room is accountable for their actions. You have this naive view of high school kids I don't. I was invited to countless train sessions when I was in High school so shyt like that don't surprise me.

Im 21, I wasnt in HS that long ago. I know what goes on. Im sure you would have the same view even if the girl wasnt in HS. The police find a lot of guilty people innocent and innocent people guilty..

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Im 21, I wasnt in HS that long ago. I know what goes on. Im sure you would have the same view even if the girl wasnt in HS. The police find a lot of guilty people innocent and innocent people guilty..

So U WannA Play JUdge Jury And Executioner Despite Not Knowing The EvideCe Now I Know U A Clown.

Guilty Before InnoceNt Uh?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No, dudes need to stop raping women. I guess women need to stop wearing "slutty" clothes too. They're practically asking for it!

rapists are going to rape

have to be aware of your surroundings

it would be like me walking past 10 nikkas hooded up at 2am, God gives you wisdom

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Damn this shyt happened like 15 minutes away from me. Those little fakkits better tak a long vacation, bout to get tore up in the pen. Pretty girl too, hella sad.