3 Reasons Why You Should Eliminate Rest Days

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I don’t know if y’all heard of Neurotyping but it’s eye opening. I believe it’s a pseudoscience with benefits. I’ve taken the course and my gains are coming so much quicker than normal. I learned what works for me doesn’t work for my brother.. and why!

The worst part of this article is there’s no Neurotype that benefits from 7 days/ week training. I benefit from 6 shorter workouts/week. He benefits from 4-5 longer workouts. Most people fall in the second group.

Ive always believe this and said this. Me doing full body work out works 3 times a week is better then when i was doing 6 on one off. Not because of time but the results.

Same shyt with dieting. Even if i cut counting calories, proccessed sugar junk foods sticks to me no matter what. Which is why i cant follow the, if it fits your macros routine. Everybody's body is different

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ive always believe this and said this. Me doing full body work out works 3 times a week is better then when i was doing 6 on one off. Not because of time but the results.

Same shyt with dieting. Even if i cut counting calories, proccessed sugar junk foods sticks to me no matter what. Which is why i cant follow the, if it fits your macros routine. Everybody's body is different

you ain't lying. I did the power thrash 2 workout a long time ago with my brother for 12 weeks. i could already dunk with ease, 360, flat foot rebound dunks and shyt like that and my brother couldn't even dunk (to be fair my brother was 270 and I was 210) so after the final week I was expecting to sit on the rim. NOPE! I was no more explosive than I already was and my brother could dunk at 6'2 270. I was always confused about the end result untilI I heard about neurotyping.

Power thrash 2 had a very high volume rep and set scheme. On Friday you'd do 4 sets of 44 and 2 sets of 36 of wave squats. I'm a 1B. Super explosive with a lot of fast twitch fiber. That workout was the absolute worst thing I could do for my athleticism. My brother is a 2. He has a really good mix of fast and slow twitch fiber so he could handle the volume. He got leaner and stronger. It makes sense in hindsight. I wish more people new about this stuff.

Daps
That article in the OP is straight up BS.
You need rest days. It's the time when your body repairs and grows.

I train hard at the gym 3 times a week (sometimes I do light work on an extra day). I would burn myself out if I didn't have rest days.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That article in the OP is straight up BS.
You need rest days. It's the time when your body repairs and grows.

I train hard at the gym 3 times a week (sometimes I do light work on an extra day). I would burn myself out if I didn't have rest days.
Everybody would.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
another egghead software bullshyt about working out. Then you see these pussies and they either on a cycle or barely benching 150lbs.

ain't no way to not have a no off day.

you only need three days of week period. Anything more. Your brain is gonna psyche you out of even doing the shyt over time.
how long this mother fukker been lifting without missing?

I just don't want no other motherfukker looking like me.

so I don't share my workouts at all. Yet i really want to show people they following bullshyt and give the cheat codes away.
the little shyt i do, if you saw it would make you jealous.
then if you compared me to you. You would follow everything i was telling you and see how easy it is. Even after eight straight years. Only reason i have missed is from hand injuries skating and freak accidents. Even then that has only been all together only like a loss of thirty weeks i wanna say all together over eight years. It will be nine in November.

with that said.

this article is egghead software.

art barr