3 of the 4 teams remaining would be a shock if they won it all

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
He's talking about before the season started, and also as a franchise

Most people thought the Wolves were too young and a fukk up of a franchise in general. I don't believe they've ever won a championship.
Mavs were seen as two guys taking turns going 1 on 1
People said the Pacers (myself included) would peak at the in season tournament. Also the Pacers to my knowledge have never won a championship either.

No one predicted them at the start of the season as being possible finals teams
You were really uncertain about the T’Wolves or Pacers winning a championship? Last time Minesota was any good was during the KG era, and they peaked getting to the WCF 20 years ago (losing to the Lakers). Pacers have only been to one Finals…also losing to the Lakers.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You were really uncertain about the T’Wolves or Pacers winning a championship? Last time Minesota was any good was during the KG era, and they peaked getting to the WCF 20 years ago (losing to the Lakers). Pacers have only been to one Finals…also losing to the Lakers.
I wasn't sure about those old bob cousy years

Like I think pacers have a ABA chip but idk about NBA

I know very little about the very first timberwolves teams

So thats why I was uncertain

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

I believe the Pacers have only been around since the 70s (they probably have a championship there but it doesn’t carry over to the NBA).

Minnesota did win titles in the old days (1950s) back when they were the Lakers, but the Timberwolves have only existed since 1989.

Daps

We have aba, but have only one finals appearance it was the 2000 nba finals against the lakers. been to ECF several times but always stopped short, Bulls did it to us in 1998 pretty sure heat did it to us in 2014 that was our last appearance.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It shouldn’t be a shock this is Adam Silver NBA he’s brought parity to the NBA. In the last 3 years 6 different teams have made the finals and there’s a chance it will be 8 different teams in 4 years. Teams like Denver, Toronto, Cleveland have won championship, small market teams like OKC, Minny, and Memphis have realistic chances of winning the championship now when it use to be the same teams every year under David Stern

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We have aba, but have only one finals appearance it was the 2000 nba finals against the lakers. been to ECF several times but always stopped short, Bulls did it to us in 1998 pretty sure heat did it to us in 2014 that was our last appearance.

Interestingly enough, this is the Pacers 9th CF in the last 30 years: 94, 95, 98, 99, 00, 04, 13, 14, 24

If I’m not mistaken the most of any team over that span without a Finals win, maybe 4th or 5th most overall

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Many ppl picked Boston to win it all going back to last year.

The most shocking would be Indiana.

Right below them on the shock meter would be Dallas.

If Minnesota wins it, I'd love to see Jimmy Butler's reaction, especially since KAT is and will be a key factor in them winning the title:pachaha:
Jimmy can't really be too salty because they still ultimately needed a tough nikka in the locker room, Kat just wasn't as mature at the time and they didn't have Rudy :manny: them winning would just validate what he was barking at them from the beginning, they were soft at the time