3 New Songs by AVthaPHARAOH - Previews from The A.V. LP: I'm MAYOR

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Album is :whew: brehs. For once in life, I can say I'm overly impressed with myself, the lyrics, beat selection, album as a whole, as well as the direction & tone of the promo. I don't think there's a weak BAR or song on this album. No filler.

I really wish y'all nikkas could see what I see.

Last edited:

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
If you brehs could only see the full vision of this shyt. :wow:

I'ma drop a CLASSIC :mjcry:

Back against the wall, home on a $208, 000 bail, on the run from another state that hasn't caught up to me yet, and doing a show in NYC next month thanks to @KILLAKUTT7, it's finally my time :blessed:

:demonic:

Daps
realistically how much you trying to give for a cover? i don't got access to my portfolio but if it's worth my time i'll whip up a proof in advance to see what you feeling.

i got beats too homie

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
realistically how much you trying to give for a cover? i don't got access to my portfolio but if it's worth my time i'll whip up a proof in advance to see what you feeling.

i got beats too homie

We can discuss prices. I'm paying for a premium product, so I'm definitely not looking to lowball anyone. My album will be tied into heavy promo for the site and if everything pans out, vice versa. I'd like to have as many brehs collaborate on the project so we can make this a grassroots Coli-bred thing. I plan on the album reaching a lot of people so it'd be a great way to get your work seen, on top of the fact that I'm willing to pay a reasonable price. PM me some of your work if you can find any. Peace.

OleHead

Rookie
Daps
We can discuss prices. I'm paying for a premium product, so I'm definitely not looking to lowball anyone. My album will be tied into heavy promo for the site and if everything pans out, vice versa. I'd like to have as many brehs collaborate on the project so we can make this a grassroots Coli-bred thing. I plan on the album reaching a lot of people so it'd be a great way to get your work seen, on top of the fact that I'm willing to pay a reasonable price. PM me some of your work if you can find any. Peace.

hopefully we can link up also on the beat tip, I got a couple of song ideas and beats...I would I like to get to you

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

i got beats too homie

hopefully we can link up also on the beat tip, I got a couple of song ideas and beats...I would I like to get to you

Both of you need to hit me up asap. I already have every beat for the album, but I'm open to switching a few out if its some fire. fukk with me.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
208,000 bail...You checkin a bag huh....:patrice:

But naw, whats the status on the Album. When u plan to drop it
If you brehs could only see the full vision of this shyt. :wow:

I'ma drop a CLASSIC :mjcry:

Back against the wall, home on a $ bail, on the run from another state that hasn't caught up to me yet, and doing a show in NYC next month thanks to @KILLAKUTT7, it's finally my time :blessed:

:demonic:

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
208,000 bail...You checkin a bag huh....:patrice:

But naw, whats the status on the Album. When u plan to drop it

1st Single & Video : January
2nd Single & Video : February
3rd Single & Video : March

Physical Nationwide Release: (Every Major City Will Have 2,000 Copies Passed Out By Hand) Early April

Digital Release : Late April

Streets & this summer mine. Get your quote buttons ready, Coli nikkas. :youngsabo:

EDIT: :whoa: nah 10% homie, not the full 208. I got it reduced through a Bail Reduction Hearing to 75k for my street case and 20k for my case with the C.O. charging me. Lawyer got the two bails blanketed so it was 10% of 75k. Luckily VA wouldn't travel that far to extradite me with no evidence :mjlol:

nikkas think the God taking Ls outchea :camby::russ:

Last edited:

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Studio tomorrow, brehs :mjcry:

Meanwhile, in 2006, at 19 years of age, I saw through the fukk shyt and fakeness, and shytted on all them nikkas. (Wayne, Dipset, Game) Ran up on Hell Rell at LaGuardia in 07 and he ain't want no smoke, threw the set up n his face, he was with a fat body guard and some gay nikka :mjlol: (he was flying commercial to Philly)

I ran a studio & drug operation at the time and was flying out to Providence, RI to deal with my old Mafia connect on the soft & Jim Jones canceled his show out there that week, due to Providence at the time being predominantly Crip. Jeezy got hella love out there...

All FACTS. I recorded this song on the run in 2006, under investigation, finally beating one case and losing another months later, going down for 6 months in '07. Someone found the One Blood diss on my old mixtape and uploaded it to YouTube. I ended up catching 4 years in 2008 (ironically, Crip nikkas snitched on me and I eventually became inactive), come home in 2012, Google myself and see someone made a video for my song and it has damn near a million views.

A decade later and everybody I mentioned in the song has been exposed for fraudin n some way or another. Av the GOAT. :wow:

2 New Songs from the A.V. LP: I'm MAYOR (Ignore My Music At Your Own Risk) coming NEXT WEEK.

The dualities :wow: