3 Friends Open a Bar. What Could Possibly Go Wrong? Official Always Sunny in Philadelphia thread.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think the episode is actually aimed at those who claim a detest for PC culture, and a parody of it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
first 2 eps were pretty damn good...glad I watched them instead of waiting for the season to be done...the setup for both episodes revolving around romantic comedies and action flicks respectively was great...wonder if the movie themes will be a recurring thing this season...funny shyt...charlie blurting out “fukk you” :mjlol: completely out there but the show’s score is a subtle yet underrated part of the show...it’s good to see the show’s back...I’m tempted to actually to start marathoning the entire series again if it’s still on netflix lol

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first 2 eps were pretty damn good...glad I watched them instead of waiting for the season to be done...the setup for both episodes revolving around romantic comedies and action flicks respectively was great...wonder if the movie themes will be a recurring thing this season...funny shyt...charlie blurting out “fukk you” :mjlol: completely out there but the show’s score is a subtle yet underrated part of the show...it’s good to see the show’s back...I’m tempted to actually to start marathoning the entire series again if it’s still on netflix lol
I think Hulu's the one with all of the seasons right now. Up to these last two eps :blessed: