3 Friends Open a Bar. What Could Possibly Go Wrong? Official Always Sunny in Philadelphia thread.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
hxFQN.gif

I'm READY
You really got a gif of Napoleon on standby :dead:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I fell off watching mad long ago but I surmise it’s nowhere near as funny as it used to be. I’m in regardless.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I fell off watching mad long ago but I surmise it’s nowhere near as funny as it used to be. I’m in regardless.
All the seasons have been at the minimum good to great:wow:

Last season should not have existed:picard:

from terrible female guest writers because everyone but mac were working on other projects to whole episode re dos from a womans perspective.:francis:

shyt felt like a glued together season like chappelle show season 3 :hhh:

Hopefully they get back to the wrtiters they've been using or this shyt is GOT over my friends:mjcry:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Rewatching season 13 and this shyt is still fukkin great. It was only the episodes without Dennis that were weak. But there was a lot of gold here. Times up, the game solves the bathroom problem, the gang gets new wheels, the gang escapes. These all had me in tears. Clip show and Charlie's home alone were solid too. Even if they're not season 3 level, they're still the best comedy on TV :yeshrug:......sunny is the only show that'll make me press pause cause I'm laughing so hard.

Just seen the bathroom episode. That whole last bar scene was brilliant. This part had my dyin though :dead:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rewatching season 13 and this shyt is still fukkin great. It was only the episodes without Dennis that were weak. But there was a lot of gold here. Times up, the game solves the bathroom problem, the gang gets new wheels, the gang escapes. These all had me in tears. Clip show and Charlie's home alone were solid too. Even if they're not season 3 level, they're still the best comedy on TV :yeshrug:......sunny is the only show that'll make me press pause cause I'm laughing so hard.

Just seen the bathroom episode. That whole last bar scene was brilliant. This part had my dyin though :dead:

I thought season 13 had classic Always Sunny moments... like "Times Up" and "the gang solves the bathroom problem" and "the gang gets new wheels"...

But then it also had episodes that were kinda :dwillhuh:

Hopefully season 14 is more consistent. Watching regardless though. :yeshrug:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

need a good quality clip of this season :russ: