3 Friends Open a Bar. What Could Possibly Go Wrong? Official Always Sunny in Philadelphia thread.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Pretty good episode. It’s been a solid season, a big improvement on season 13. Season 13 was a bit of a mess, all over the place, and clearly missed Glenn Howerton.

Although Times Up for the Gang is a classic.
caurgk4d1po11.jpg

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
SEASON HAS BEEN ON POINT .. BUT THIS LATEST EPISODE FELT A LIL FORCED.

I LIKE HOW THEY TRIED SOMETHIN DIFF WIT THE NOIR SPOOF, BUT IT DIDNT TRULY FEEL LIKE AN ALWAYS SUNNY EPISODE.

LETS SEE IF THEY CLOSE OUT STRONG WIT THESE FINAL 3.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

The first episode had me dying.

Dennis being down to be in the dame room with Lisa but not with Mac.

Already a better start than last season.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Dennis should've gotten some good roles. Always sunny rep stopped him from becoming star lord and the main dude in Jurassic park. It's stupid that the industry holds that much disdain for this show but thays the way it is

It's fukk Chris Pratt for life for stealing those roles :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

My dog Glen should be a star :snoop:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dennis should've gotten some good roles. Always sunny rep stopped him from becoming star lord and the main dude in Jurassic park. It's stupid that the industry holds that much disdain for this show but thays the way it is
I’ve never actually heard that the industry has a disdain for the show. It’s loved by people from all facets of entertainment and a lot of them become cameos or guest episode writers