3 Cleveland woman kidnapped (Amanda Berry) break their silence

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
I'm surprised they are recovering so quickly considering that they have been sex slaves for the last decade.

I think the kidanapper took care of them.

I mean they look fine.

People blow things outta proportion. He kept them in a house but he gave them food water and dikk.

:myman:

Nikka get locked up everyday B

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

Schmoyoho looked out :salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
What?!? No shout out to Brotha Charles Ramsey?

i remember watching the families thank people for saving them and these muthafukkas had the cot damn audacity to thank the POLICE....the POLICE!? Aren't these the same fukk ass police that gave up on this case, gave up on finding your children?

Thank Amanda Berry for being a G and having the courage to save herself, he child and the other 2. And thank Charles Ramsey for not being another jaded nikka in the city and taking the time to BREAK DOWN A DOOR to save total strangers...

the anti-black agenda is so real. :pacspit:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
I think the kidanapper took care of them.

I mean they look fine.

People blow things outta proportion. He kept them in a house but he gave them food water and dikk.

:myman:

Nikka get locked up everyday B

I take it yall didnt watch the ON ID special where you get in depth details about what was really going on in that house.....yeah he took care of them cuz he was fukking em but he still put em through hell.. even made one of them have an abortion.....alotta nasty shyt was going on in dat house.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I take it yall didnt watch the ON ID special where you get in depth details about what was really going on in that house.....yeah he took care of them cuz he was fukking em but he still put em through hell.. even made one of them have an abortion.....alotta nasty shyt was going on in dat house.

How many trannys you got locked in your basement

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Damn i wanna fukkk gina tho.

It looks like the kidnapper took good care of them forreal.

I felt bad for seeing Gina and feeling like :shaq:

But real rap, ANY type relationship is gonna be hell on these broads. This nikka has scarred them for life. A rape victim can have PTSD for one singular incident, imagine these girls, for all this time of sexual abuse? :damn:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last chick said she would be on her knees then rebounded and said 2 feet. Those chicks must have so much mental trauma but damn they can hide it well.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Last chick said she would be on her knees then rebounded and said 2 feet. Those chicks must have so much mental trauma but damn they can hide it well.

That's gonna be the problem. They can hide it, but they can wind up having some real serious mental issues behind that. Which is gonna be sad for them because a nikka who might wanna holla at them, he gonna have to deal with a lot of stuff on the back end, probably stuff that he wasn't realizing he was signing up for.