3 Cleveland woman kidnapped (Amanda Berry) break their silence

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The last woman definitely understands the purpose of suffering which many of us (including myself) miss. Not many can have her attitude.

[ame=http://youtu.be/oG0WePdZoxg]Thank You from Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus & Michelle Knight - YouTube[/ame]

Elle

Pro
Daps
These white girls out here don't love ya'll. I don't know why bm's think that.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Brother Ramsey seems to be a man of integrity. He has turned down a ton of endorsements and money.

On another note, that time in isolation seemed to have really fukked Amanda Berry up.. :merchant:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It's funny how the media washes out Charles Ramsey, and you wonder why the black community has the perception we do. We do something positive like charity or even rescuing someone and it gets ignored, but show some blacks stealing something and it'll be all over television.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm surprised they are recovering so quickly considering that they have been sex slaves for the last decade.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Michelle Knight seems kinda slow, I know this probably isn't the right time to say such a thing because she's been through alot. (she's been through hell actually)

Probably wasn't too hard to convince her to get in the car

Just saying tho

:manny:

Gina Dejesus looking like Rosario Dawsin tho :ohlawd:

edit:

God has a plan, that involves you being held hostage and raped for 10 years. Really? Time to start worshiping satan then cause that plan was pretty sh1tty

:snoop: