3 albums in and NOT A SINGLE DR.DRE BEAT for Kendrick!

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
When i first heard that Kendrick was getting signed to aftermath, i thought to myself, damn, Dre about give this kid some HEAT!!!

NOPE! Not one, i don't even think he's mixed a single song as well (didn't fact check but feel free to correct me if i'm wrong)

Can Dre really take credit for this one as one of his "eazy-E's, ice cubes and doc's, snoop d-o-double-G and a group that said muthafuk the police"?? :ohhh:

I mean it still says he executive produced every album but sh*t dre, at least put some work on ol' boy :hubie:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
When i first heard that Kendrick was getting signed to aftermath, i thought to myself, damn, Dre about give this kid some HEAT!!!

NOPE! Not one, i don't even think he's mixed a single song as well (didn't fact check but feel free to correct me if i'm wrong)

Can Dre really take credit for this one as one of his "eazy-E's, ice cubes and doc's, snoop d-o-double-G and a group that said muthafuk the police"?? :ohhh:

I mean it still says he executive produced every album but sh*t dre, at least put some work on ol' boy :hubie:

He was never signed to Aftermath. Dre just helped produce the last couple of albums he had since Top Dog secured a distribution deal with Interscope. And his role in the production was not beatmaking.

Yall try too hard sometimes :snoop:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Of course he can't take the credit, nor would he try to I imagine.

It's pretty clear he's not into artist development the way he used to be and Kendrick was pretty much a finished product by the time he got to Dre. He likely realized that he didn't have to do much and if anything could do more damage than good. Sometimes the smartest decision is not doing something...

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
He was never signed to Aftermath. Dre just helped produce the last couple of albums he had since Top Dog secured a distribution deal with Interscope. And his role in the production was not beatmaking.

Yall try too hard sometimes :snoop:

he is signed to aftermath, so he's just putting on the logo on his albums cuz he has love for it then? :mjlol: