[3/9/23] AEW Collision: Danielson-Ospreay Fallout; Atlanta Street Fight; The Elite make it rain; The Toni Awards

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Aew Tony Khan GIF - Aew Tony Khan GIFs

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
@Cattle Mutilation what happened to Dalton Castle? He was a Collision regular for a while, but he's been M.I.A. from tv. Is he hurt? Will he be back on tv in the near future? Can you give us a scoop?
He’s an ROH guy. And he only has 8 career AEW TV matches with several months between each match so I would hardly call him a regular at any point.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
He’s an ROH guy. And he only has 8 career AEW TV matches with several months between each match so I would hardly call him a regular at any point.
Tonight's show is chock full of ROH guys. There are even some guys from Dynamite who were scared to appear on Collision for some reason.
I don't know about frequency, but I do know that when Collision was great, Dalton was on it.
Can you pull some strings to get creh back on television?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Tonight's show is chock full of ROH guys. There are even some guys from Dynamite who were scared to appear on Collision for some reason.
I don't know about frequency, but I do know that when Collision was great, Dalton was on it.
Can you pull some strings to get creh back on television?
I'm a Dalton fan, trust me I've tried.

He just lost custody of the Boys to Johnny TV in a recent ROH match as well :mjcry:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Maybe Matt Hardy will get involved, and we'll see Broken Dalton Castle soon.
DELETE, HONEY, DELETE!!!
Actually the Dalton Castle vs. Johnny TV feud has actually been pretty decent. Dalton has done tremendous character work from what I've seen. I assume the payoff to the feud will be Dalton winning in some major gimmick match at Supercard of Honor to win back his Boys.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Actually the Dalton Castle vs. Johnny TV feud has actually been pretty decent. Dalton has done tremendous character work from what I've seen. I assume the payoff to the feud will be Dalton winning in some major gimmick match at Supercard of Honor to win back his Boys.
Despite age & injury, they're both still excellent workers. I know that they're ROH guys, but I'd love to see some of that storyline take place on Collision.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm a Dalton fan, trust me I've tried.

He just lost custody of the Boys to Johnny TV in a recent ROH match as well :mjcry:
Should’ve had that on TV. His feud with Silas Young in ROH where he lost the boys to him was one of my favorite feuds ever in wrestling history :russ: