[3/9/23] AEW Collision: Danielson-Ospreay Fallout; Atlanta Street Fight; The Elite make it rain; The Toni Awards

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They were able to build up a few future matches, the tag tourney, plus some of the wrestling was decent as well. Not a bad show overall. I think the Angelico match was the low point but there's gonna be filler as expected. I want to see HOB more and dominating more. Especially in singles matches as well.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Okada Jackson: What is b*stard?
Nick Jackson: Christian would know about it

:dead:

They would have had to do multiple takes on that so I wouldn't be laughing during it.

whats also funny is that he completely lost his first name and instead of Kazuchika or however its spelled Jackson its now Okada Jackson :mjlol:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Skipped through the show mostly, didn't realize Okada would be wrestling but it was a quick jobber match.

Cool for Pac to be back. Have to hope he can stick around on a consistent basis.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Taylor vs Danielson was dope. Only thing missing was Dragon going for the head stomps (and Taylor reacting to them) to make the story full circle. But really loved the bully stepping up to the bully and beating the fukk out of Bryan. Also, the dedication and focus that it took to finally bring Taylor down, which was the opening Danielson need to prepare his W was :obama:

Like I said on Wednesday, I've been arguing with people for 5 years about fans exaggerating over their concerns about Dragon's health, but this match with Ospreay is a concussion waiting to happen for breh, I hope he gets lucky and he comes out healthy from the PPV :damn: :sadcam:

Last edited: