[3/8/24] WWE Smackdown Live: So......... What Do You Guys Wanna Talk About?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That was a Tony Khan level timing fukk up. The one segment everyone is there for you and rush thru it in 10 minutes and some markets don’t even see the end :dahell:
Tony learned from WCW. People want to blame the entrances, and while I agree they can be long it's not the reason this time. The Logan Paul promo was wasted time followed by a useless tag match, that right there was 30mins that accomplished nothing. At least the promo last week setup multiple scenarios and created intrigue.
He already called him a crossdresser by saying he wears his wife's clothes a couple weeks ago.
Still not going to stop the outrage gang.
Fell asleep before the show mjcry

Just watched the segment

Paul Heyman continued to give rock the Stanky eyed look before Cody and Seth came out

And Cody is 100% winning . You can't say "you will never challenge for the title again" because we all know what happens after that lol
I wish I would've fell asleep, because this was one of the worst Smackdowns in quite a long while. Seeing what's happening to Lashley & the Street Profits in real time is soul crushing.:mjcry:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Tony learned from WCW. People want to blame the entrances, and while I agree they can be long it's not the reason this time. The Logan Paul promo was wasted time followed by a useless tag match, that right there was 30mins that accomplished nothing. At least the promo last week setup multiple scenarios and created intrigue.

Still not going to stop the outrage gang.

I wish I would've fell asleep, because this was one of the worst Smackdowns in quite a long while. Seeing what's happening to Lashley & the Street Profits in real time is soul crushing.:mjcry:

I Fell asleep and I'm watching it now..... I'm avoiding any spoilers but I hope it's not that bad :to:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
@Rell84shots honestly that wasn't that bad. Took 3 dudes to take Bobby Down.... and AOP are big dudes. I don't expect street profits to be able to get the better of them in a straight out fight.. a wrestling match is a different story. Im assuming this goes to Mania and Lashley and the profits win... the fans even popped when BFab came out so HHH has to see that the crowd is on Lashley's side and will do the right thing at WM

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Mia Yim is a crip :jbhmm: ..... she even got the built in flag on the left side of her ring gear

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fell asleep before the show mjcry

Just watched the segment

Paul Heyman continued to give rock the Stanky eyed look before Cody and Seth came out

And Cody is 100% winning . You can't say "you will never challenge for the title again" because we all know what happens after that lol

It would be funny since he had that in AEW that he could never challenge for the belt