[3/8/24] WWE Smackdown Live: So......... What Do You Guys Wanna Talk About?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The WWE released this press statement
WWE® SURPASSES 100 MILLION SUBSCRIBER MARK ON YOUTUBE
Return of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Accelerates WWE’s Growth On Platform
STAMFORD, Conn., March 8, 2024 – WWE®, part of TKO Group Holdings (NYSE: TKO), today surpassed 100 million subscribers on its official YouTube channel, becoming one of only 10 channels worldwide to achieve the milestone.
The return of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has helped supercharge the channel’s subscriber total in recent months, highlighted by the WrestleMania XL Kickoff event in Las Vegas on Feb. 8 which added more than 100,000 subscribers in a day. Further, every segment featuring “The Rock” since his surprise Friday Night SmackDown return on September 15, 2023, has drawn more than one million views. Prior to The Rock’s return to WWE television in September, the company was tracking to reach the 100 million subscriber milestone in late April.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Scored some suite tix for tonight :wow: Only the best to acknowledge my tribal chief :blessed: and watch The Rock style on these Cody Crybabies. :ufdup:
It should've been meee.

I have a friend who works at AAC I forgot to ask earlier this week. if he could somehow get me in. Probably too late now.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
It should've been meee.

I have a friend who works at AAC I forgot to ask earlier this week. if he could somehow get me in. Probably too late now.
Still time for him to put you on the list. Make the call.

8c3.gif