3/8/24 DAZN PPV - Well Damn Official Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou Thread

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
its wild to me that this shyt is on a Friday lol. i better see on what time this is airing ET :heh:

but the addition of madrimov-kurbanov for the vacant wba 154 belt is a good touch...i look forward to that and zhang vs parker...i still cant believe rey vargas found his way to a saudi bag...didnt know that nick ball signed to the saudis...makes sense

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wasn’t really anticipating this fight, but Turkiye has spared no expense
Yeah I'm not in to these type of fights..esp since I think ngannou would be better off fighting lower level guys to get his wins up to make him a more credible fighter in boxing...but he is getting the bags I guess

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm not in to these type of fights..esp since I think ngannou would be better off fighting lower level guys to get his wins up to make him a more credible fighter in boxing...but he is getting the bags I guess
He has a big name and knocked down Fury, when most people thought he had no chance. Breh is up there in age, the fighting window is closing. I can see why he’s getting fast tracked. It probably is frustrating for boxers, who have been grinding for years, to see Francis getting possible undisputed opportunities and money.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I wasn’t really anticipating this fight, but Turkiye has spared no expense

Imo Saudis would really do a number having their cards around the world and not just their. I get it in the short term but they should be seen as the global fuel for sports and they indirectly become a soft power relating that. Take it back to the old school with fights in SE Asia, somewhere in Africa, Soutb America, Etc

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He has a big name and knocked down Fury, when most people thought he had no chance. Breh is up there in age, the fighting window is closing. I can see why he’s getting fast tracked. It probably is frustrating for boxers, who have been grinding for years, to see Francis getting possible undisputed opportunities and money.
Yeah i know and understand...to me he should have got a spot on the day of reckoning card...facing a jobber to get a W in his win column at least going into this fight with Joshua

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imo Saudis would really do a number having their cards around the world and not just their. I get it in the short term but they should be seen as the global fuel for sports and they indirectly become a soft power relating that. Take it back to the old school with fights in SE Asia, somewhere in Africa, Soutb America, Etc
This might be the strategy long term. Definitely a great move for the rebrand.