3/8/24 DAZN PPV - Well Damn Official Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou Thread

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
AJ has been looking good lately. Francis can surprise anyone with his power but AJ will outbox him easy. When AJ gets the win its going to show how unprepared Fury was.

Daps
What’s bigger: Fury & Joshua both winning and facing off for the first time, or Fury & Ngannou winning and settling a controversial decision with Ngannou having the chance to become undisputed in just 3 fights? :jbhmm:

Also think Ngannou’s PFL career is contingent on him losing this fight. If he beats Joshua, there’s no point of stopping now.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What’s bigger: Fury & Joshua both winning and facing off for the first time, or Fury & Ngannou winning and settling a controversial decision with Ngannou having the chance to become undisputed in just 3 fights? :jbhmm:

Also think Ngannou’s PFL career is contingent on him losing this fight. If he beats Joshua, there’s no point of stopping now.
fury and joshua both winning and facing off..simply because it doesnt look good if ngannou is winless facing fury again

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
High risk high reward for Francis. He not playing around.

Taking the Fury fight i understood, obviously a no-brainer, because: "fukk it, if i'm not skilled enough then at least i go out with a bang big pay check."

But now that we see that he is skilled enough (to not just be a side show gimmick), i guess it does raise the question of do you play the boxing politics of ducking/dodging avoiding certain fighters to build up your stock for a bigger pay day... or do you say fukk all that i'm old and gonna stay cashing out while the iron is hot?

I respect it.